Mango blocks, completely dry, three sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shirlzbiz

Banned
I happened to have these six blocks of Mango if anyone is interested. The wood is completely dry and has no cracks and will make beautiful pens. It has been dry for about 2 years now. Not highly figured but beautiful in it's own right. You could probably cut one block into 10-12 pen blanks, Dimensions are 5 3/4 x 6 x 2", for the first 5 blocks, the last, smaller one is 3 3/4 x 6 x 1 3/4 and you could probably get about 6 beautiful blanks out of it. First set is $10 for the two blocks which equates to $5 each only and $7 for shipping for a total of $17 , same price in regards to second set and last would be $15 shipping included in that price for the two blocks. I suggest whomever is looking to offer a variety, to pick up these great, discounted blocks. You may specify from Left to Right, Set #1 so forth. I will ship immediately.

Thank you

Attachments

• image (41).jpg
    image (41).jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 190
  • image (40).jpg
    image (40).jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 223
  • image (42).jpg
    image (42).jpg
    199 KB · Views: 212
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dthayer

Hi Shirley,

If bally15 doesn't take 3 & 4, I'll take them, otherwise I'll take 1 & 2. Payment on it's way.

Thanks much!

2ndFloor

Caught my eye with this wood. I will take 1 & 2 or 5 & 6 what ever is left after the selections are made. PM PayPal info.

Thanks
Steve

Top Bottom