Maker’s Mark Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRDucks2

For this listing I have a total of 70 blanks from Maker's Mark barrels for sale at $3.50 each.

All blanks have been cut and stored inside for at least 3 years (all blank boxes marked from 2003-2015).

I sorted through a quantity of mixed whiskey barrel blanks I have pulling out all of those with printing on them. Then began the painstaking process of trying to identify some of the distilleries and sort some of the wood to offer identified blanks. This will be the largest single release of known distilleries.

These blanks are nicely sized at 1 x 1 x 5 to 5.25 inches and are quite flat with none that are off shaped. Shipping is extra, I can get up to 8 blanks in a SFRB for $7.20 to US Postal Service address. I will typically do SFRB or MFRB but will work with you if another method is better or for shipping outside of the USA. I use US Postal and UPS.

Good "Soak Lines" on these and of course charred on one side. Much of the black you see in the photos is dust from the char on the blanks. Exterior sides are various shades based on storage after it was removed from service. All are nicely colored on the inside.

Photos are examples of the Maker's Mark blanks which are basically the same so yours will be pulled from the stack in no particular order.

I appreciate your interest and taking time to look. You can claim in this post but order will be determined by your PM to me.
IMG_0714.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0717.jpg
IMG_0718.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom