Leather Pen Sleeves

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolandranch

My younger brother made some nice quality leather pen sleeves for me and I thought some of you might be interested in them as well. They'll fit almost any size pen from 1 or 2 Slimlines to Jr size and some full-size pens.

Asking $5 each. Any quantity ships for $3 ($7 to Canada). Minimum order is 5 pouches please.

Colors from left to right are black, burgundy, brown, and red.

Black Qty: 6SOLD
Burgundy Qty: 6SOLD
Brown Qty: 6SOLD
Red Qty: 4... SOLD

View in Gallery

These are crocodile embossed leather sleeves. From left to right colors are white/gold, gray, and white.

White/gold Qty: 2SOLD
Gray Qty: 6... SOLD
White Qty: 1...SOLD

View in Gallery

I hope you like these as much as I do. Post in the thread or PM if interested.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I'd like 2 grey and 1 white of the embossed pouches and 2 each of black, burgundy and brown of the non-embossed. Please send me your PayPal information and I will make payment.

Jim Smith
Conyers, GA 30094

magpens

I will take all remaining pouches ... 17 I believe.

Will send $92 for ship to Canada

Last edited:

Jim Smith

I second that. Very nice job and it's great to see pouches made from real leather. Please let me know when you have more of them available.

Jim Smith

Rolandranch

Pen pouches arrived today. Very nicely done!!! Seth, how old is your brother? He does really nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
Thank you! He is 16 and does a lot of different leather work (custom journals, wallets, belts, saddle repair etc.).

I second that. Very nice job and it's great to see pouches made from real leather. Please let me know when you have more of them available.

Jim Smith

Thank you. He should be making more soon. He was excited to see how fast his first ones sold. I'll let you know as soon as he has some more.

Rolandranch

Just an update on the leather sleeves: my brother (Nate) has been making more leather sleeves but can barely keep up with the amount I need for my pen customers at a show right now. After the show is over in a few weeks, I'll list some more for you guys. Sorry for the wait. Thanks!

Bikerdad

Just an update on the leather sleeves: my brother (Nate) has been making more leather sleeves but can barely keep up with the amount I need for my pen customers at a show right now. After the show is over in a few weeks, I'll list some more for you guys. Sorry for the wait. Thanks!

Booooooo, hissssssss!! Chain him to the sewing machine! Tell him to stop wasting time on school and homework, there's pen sleeves to be made!!

:biggrin:

Seriously though, I'm curious, what proportion of buyers at shows buy both pen(s) and sleeve(s)?

Rolandranch

Booooooo, hissssssss!! Chain him to the sewing machine! Tell him to stop wasting time on school and homework, there's pen sleeves to be made!!

:biggrin:

Seriously though, I'm curious, what proportion of buyers at shows buy both pen(s) and sleeve(s)?
Haha!

Actually, I raise the price of my pens a little and include a leather sleeve with each pen. Customers really like to have a sleeve come with their pen. Several people have bought just the sleeves for their own pens at $10 each. They're a great seller for me. I hope they do as well for you guys.

Rolandranch

I told him to get back to the sewing machine. I still need at least 70 more from him but won't need them until next month so I'll let you guys have a chance at them first. He has 40 brown leather sleeves coming off the machine as we speak. I'll start a new thread for them soon but feel free to message me if you want some.

Rolandranch

Sorry, I don't have a photo of the back right now. They do not go on a belt. People put them in their purse, bag, or pocket. I carry one in my pocket because it is not too bulky and it protects my pen very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom