Lambeau Field Bleacher Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

These are blanks from the old wood bleachers from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.

Pen Blanks - $9/each - All Claimed

View in Gallery

Please note that these blanks were cut from old, well weathered boards. I discard anything with serious checking or cracks, but some pieces may have a little bit of light surface checking or a nail hole. Since these are cut from 1 1/2" thick material, these blanks will be 11/16" to 3/4" in size, but will still make a Jr. Gent II series pen with careful drilling. (My favorite kit pairing for these blanks is an Antique Brass George.) Blanks are 5" in length and were stabilized with Cactus Juice.

Here are a couple pictures of completed items I have made with this wood to give you an idea of what it will look like finished. A pen w/ a George kit in Antique Brass and some beer bottle openers. (And, hey, if someone wants to buy a completed opener, some of these are available too.)

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

And finally here is a picture of the card that I include with each blank that tells the history of this wood.

View in Gallery

Prices do not include shipping. Payment by PayPal.

Please claim in this thread.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Any left?

As of right now they are all claimed.

I do, however, have some other blanks of this material that I plan on listing tonight or tomorrow. They are what I call my "grade b" Lambeau blanks. These are all good blanks that will still make a great pen, but aren't a regular sized pen blank. They're random lengths under 5" in length, but at least long enough to make a Sierra, or they are 5/8" in width in at least one dimension but are 5" long. If you would like any of those, they are $5.50/each.

Top Bottom