Lambeau Field Bleacher Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

These are blanks from the old wood bleachers from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.

I have two blank sizes available right now:

Pen Blanks - $9/each - ALL SOLD!

View in Gallery

Please note that these blanks were cut from old, well weathered boards. I discard anything with serious checking or cracks, but some pieces may have a little bit of light surface checking or a nail hole. Since these are cut from 1 1/2" thick material, some of the blanks may be just a hair shy of 3/4", but will still make a Jr. Gent II series pen with careful drilling. (My favorite kit pairing for these blanks is an Antique Brass George.) Blanks were stabilized with Cactus Juice.

Bottle Opener Blanks w/ chrome opener hardware - $25/each - ALL SOLD!

View in Gallery

These blanks are 1 1/8" square x 5" to 6" in length. This is the size that I personally use to make my beer bottle openers. Same notes as the pen blanks - may have some surface checking or a nail hole. One blank does have a knot in it, but some thin CA before and during turning should keep it together no problem. (I turned the twin of that blank without any problems.) Blanks were stabilized with Cactus Juice. Chrome opener hardware included with each blank.

Here are a couple pictures of completed items I have made with these blanks to give you an idea of what they will look like finished. A pen w/ a George kit in Antique Brass and some beer bottle openers. (And, hey, if someone wants to buy a completed opener, some of these are available too.)

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

And finally here is a picture of the card that I include with each blank that tells the history of this wood.

View in Gallery

Prices do not include shipping. Payment by PayPal.

Please claim in this thread.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

A friend contacted me elsewhere and is buying 6 of the pen blanks. 11 pen blanks remaining.

elkhorn

Matt, I'll take 4 of the pen blanks, please.

Please pm your Paypal info.

Thanks.

Sprung

John, Glenn, Don, and John - thank you! PMs are incoming.

Pen blanks all sold!

Opener blanks & hardware remaining.

Top Bottom