Jumbo burls X2. Red Oak and Dogwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

blksnak

See pictures. The larger of the 2 is the dogwood. Each is at least 1 1/2 inches square and length is in the picture. May have some inclusions. Pictures are taken dry and not wetted. Grain will pop more when finished. Cut and waxed freshly green so there should be no cracks in these two blanks from drying. $20 for both plus actual shipping. PM me for more information or different oak or dogwood Burl blanks. I have bowl, pen, pepper mill size,etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0546.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 223
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

blksnak

These are sold pending payment. If anyone has specific needs of dogwood or oak burl, let me know. I have a table saw full of them.

magpens

I would be interested in some dogwood, please ... 3/4" square by 6" long (pen blank size). How much would you charge for a dozen of those ? (exclude shipping which will be to WA state).

blksnak

Let me see what I have that will cut down to that size. Do you want me to Resaw them and seal them or send one large blank. I don't mind either way. I presume you are wanting burl as well. I have some dry dogwood that isn't burl and already cut into pen blanks. I will help you when I get off work tonight.

Last edited:

Klok Doktor

Hello: If you have additional dogwood burl you are cutting, I would appreciate 6 pen blanks. Thanks. John

blksnak

3 more lots up.

3 more lots up. Each lot is for 6 pen blanks. These are pen blanks of dogwood Burl and oak burl. The dogwood blanks are 1 inch square and 5 inches long and the are photographed wet. The oak is random sizes and photographed already waxed. Each lot of 6 is $15 plus actual shipping.

SOLD: Lots 1,2, Dogwood.

Lot 3 is oak Burl photographed waxed. These are just cut and green. They were waxed after photos to prevent any cracking. First to claim gets.

Attachments

• IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Top Bottom