Honduran rosewood, curly koa, spalted maple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

I have a large flat rate box of spalted maple and spalted maple burl. This stuff is mostly solid but some need stabilized. The three blocks in the picture are 2 x 2 x 12 I think. I can fill a full large flat rate box I think. I also have figured maple thins from guitar mills if you want some of that too. Make me an offer or trade.

I have a bunch of rosewood some burl some with defects. This stuff is extremely rare and limited. The pen blanks all have a bark inclusion not sure if it can be filled with CA and turned. Lost of interesting grain and figure. The large block on the right is 1.5 x 3.5 x 9 .75 long. $65 bucks for all of it.

I have quite a few curly koa knife blocks. These two are 1 x 2 x 6 with nice curl and some spalt these were cut from a massive standing dead koa tree. $14 per block or $7 per pen blank.

I also have a mix of stabilized buckeye burl and spalted maple burl. $25 for all of them

I also have some spalted maple burl, amboyna burl, and rosewood I hope to be offering up soon as I have too many pen blanks and now I am on to making more knives, tables and larger projects.

Attachments

• abrosia maple burl.jpg
    abrosia maple burl.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 239
  • a rosewood 1.jpg
    a rosewood 1.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 369
  • a rosewood 2.jpg
    a rosewood 2.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 222
  • a curly koasmall 1.jpg
    a curly koasmall 1.jpg