Honduran rosewood burl HRB and black nargusta

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

Hi guys,

I cut into one of my remaining HRB burls since some of you have been asking for some. I am trying to be fair with prices in the black Friday spirit. Money back on anything you don't like. Will combine shipping so save. I have a few personal stash HRB left but this is it for HRB for a while so when it is gone they are gone. Sorry about the pictures HRB is hard to photo with out sanding.

I would like to sell as groups so save on the work of shipping multiple groups but I open to breaking things up if no one wants a whole group.

Group 1
11 full blanks some are longer than 5 so you might get two pens out of some. 25 bucks. Most are straight grain but some feathering.

Group 2
5 1/2 blanks, the one on the far right has a defect at one end that might be able to be a full or half blank. Really nice figure, some eyes, some real nice colors. 30 bucks.

Group 3
7 blanks, real nice compression figure 23 bucks.

Group 4
5 blanks Bad news is some have a defects like a bark inclusion, the good news that is usually where the burl eyes are. I am not sure if they will turn out but could be filled with CA or epoxy, precious stone etc. 18 bucks.

Group 5
a real mix of sizes some nice curl figure on some blanks which is hard to see but is there when you see it in the sunlight which we are lacking this time of the year. You should have enough material to make at least 10 full blanks. 30 bucks.

Attachments

• hrb11.jpg
    hrb11.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 242
  • hrb2.jpg
    hrb2.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 344
  • hrb3.jpg
    hrb3.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 285
  • hrb4.jpg
    hrb4.jpg