HELP Please!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MDWine

I am happy to say that the tool situation has been resolved. We have several takers, and a place to store the Shopsmith. (The shoppy was bought in 2000, but NEVER used!)

My main goal here was to find a home for another woodworker's tools, so that he is not forgotten and the tools are appreciated. Mission accomplished.

This is a real shame... My friend is cleaning out their parents house after her mom has passed. She has gotten some folks to take some of her fathers equipment, but has some pieces left.

A Craftsman 12" band saw
A Delta bench top drill press.
A stand alone "Shopline" Jet dust collection system
A Montgomery Ward 10" radial arm saw
Craftsman chop saw (Like new condition)
A Shopsmith system in NEW CONDITION!!!
(I am convinced it has not been used!)

I posted pictures on my Flickr page, you can find them here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mpmichael/albums/72157670270121627

This Shoppy has NEVER BEEN USED! The tables have no marks at all, the quill does NOT have a spot where the lock screw goes... it has not been used.

Everything runs, the Shoppy sounds like a brand new Cadillac! it hums and purrs, it is perfect. If I had any space at all I would take it myself.

It has to go immediately. The junk hauler comes on Monday. I cannot bear the thought of the trash guy hauling it away. The small bench top machines are not special, but they were well kept and are in working order.

They are in Fairfax, Virginia. Leave a note here or send me an email through the forum and I will get back to you.

Please, someone save this Shopsmith, it is in SPANKING NEW condition!

Last edited:

MDWine

I am happy to say that the tool situation has been resolved. We have several takers, and a place to store the Shopsmith. (The shoppy was bought in 2000, but NEVER used!)

My main goal here was to find a home for another woodworker's tools, so that he is not forgotten and the tools are appreciated. Mission accomplished.

Top Bottom