Going out of business - pen kits, pens for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
For health reasons I have to leave pen making. So as to not burden my wife with disposal I have tons of supplies for sale... I already posted recently that I have my pen inventory for sale but forgot to mention an asking price. I have 360 pens, cataloged in a spreadsheet, with a retail value of over $35k. I am offering the complete inventory for $10,000. I'd prefer a pickup, but am able to ship. If you have a store or sell at shows, this is an opportunity to increase your inventory of high-quality pens with no work! Display cases are included, if you pick up I will also include lighting. STILL AVAILABLE

I just cataloged the pen kit inventory. I did not separate plating and rollerball vs fountain, just the kit type. In most cases there are spare tubes, as well as bushings. I have over 1300 kits (and I don't even count a big box with over 150 slimline kits). These include high-end kits like Majestic, Emperor, Imperial, Lotus, Statesman (incl. some numbered collector's edition with 14k nib), Cambridge. Also included (but not counted) are several inlay kits, bottle stoppers, kaleidoscopes etc. I am asking $3500. That's less than $3 per kit! Again I would prefer for someone to pick up in downstate NY, but I am able to ship also. SOLD

I have no problem if you want to resell these at a profit, you could recoup your money very quickly I think! I feel I just don't have the time any more, nor the energy.

If you think the asking price is unfairly high I will not be offended by an offer for the whole kit and kaboodle. If someone wanted to pick up pens and pen kits, I would throw in lots of pen blanks!

I also have tooling, like a basically brand new Jet mini (5-speed) with Beall spiralling attachment, a mill-lathe (with spare belts), and a Beall Pen Wizard. Also some drill jigs. Once again, prefer pickup, especially the lathe which I will not ship, the other items could potentially be shipped. SOLD

Drop me an email if you would like the spreadsheet, to richk@beautifulhandmadepens.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom