FS. Pen blanks Cocobolo, Gabon Ebony, East Indian Rosewood, African Blackwood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonlmartin

I have for sale 3 of each of the following species: African Blackwood, East Indian Rosewood, Gabon Ebony, Cocobolo. All are 3/4"×3/4"×5" and kiln dried and ready to use. I would like $30.00 shipping included in the USA. Ships ONLY in the USA. 20171005_204250-1036x777.jpg

20171005_204313-1036x777.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Well Jason, it's to bad that you only ship to the U.S., if your shipping practices weren't so restrictive I would have bought them when they were posted. But because you listed U.S. only, I bought other blanks from a different U.S. seller that does ship to Canada. I had really wanted these ones, because of the different species of wood.
Len

jasonlmartin

I would have no problem shipping them to you, but with the CITES restrictions, I am not able to ship them out of the USA.
Anything that is not restricted, I ship anywhere in the world!

Lucky2

I would have no problem shipping them to you, but with the CITES restrictions, I am not able to ship them out of the USA.
Anything that is not restricted, I ship anywhere in the world!

Jason, with them being kiln dried, there should be no issues shipping them to Canada. At least that was my understanding, but I may be wrong.
Len

magpens

Len,

I don't think kiln-dried matters. . Selling/buying/shipping some species of wood is just forbidden by CITES depending on geographical constraints ... there is more info on the net but it is a pain to go through all the legalism. At least that is my understanding at present.

Lucky2

Jason, I was mistaken, I'm sorry for questioning your shipping practices? Mal, thanks for the help, and your right about there being to much info to go through. To understand it all, you almost have to be a lawyer.
Len

cseymour

magpens

I will buy these, Jason. Shipping to WA state.

Please send me your PP info and I will send $$ and shipping address. Thank you

magpens

OK, Jason.

Thanks for letting me know ... I didn't know whether the guy who asked about their availability actually bought, but someone must have bought by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom