Free Mini Ipad and

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
We are offering a 55 % discount again on selected products on the website.

Please use The code072015 to receive your discount.

Free shipping as always on orders of more than $200.

The stainless pen kits might be out of stock but we are just waiting for the twist mechanisms & some brass tubes to arrive from Taiwan.

We are also have some prizes to win.

All sale orders/transactions over the amount of $ 100.00 on the website will be entered into this random Prize draw.

Prizes will be announced later in the week.( Mini IPAD, free Pen kits, free orders........) Total of 10 Prizes

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKind2Anmls

When I click on the stabilized pen blanks nothing appears but there is a message that says,

"products are currently available in this category."

Should it read,

"products are currently unavailable in this category." ?

Jim Smith

Thanks Constant. Great products and a super sale. I placed my order. Even if the SS pen kits are not on sale, they are still the best made pen kits available and really not much more than those with plastic parts.

Jim Smith

glenspens

You are offering a 55 % discount on selected products on the website.....what are the products...how do I tell what's 55% off

Did you check out their site that was posted with the message. You just might get the answers your looking for if you check 'em out.
Len

looked on site did not get the answers I was looking for.... but now Constant has answered

Top Bottom