Finished inventory sell-off

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I'm not in the business of kit pens anymore and don't attend any shows or have a means of selling these. I've tried via my website but not having much luck with my current user base.

I'm looking for a fair price that will allow you to resell them for a profit.

I have a total of 58 pens, 3 razors and it looks like 1 stylus (trays not included)

Most of these have seen a show table in their life so they'll probably need to be wiped down and verify that the refills are still good. There may be a scuff or two from handling at shows.

There is a mix of fountain and roller along with the ballpoints.

If you're a serious buyer, let me know before I turn to selling them for pennies on the dollar via ebay or etsy. I need to fund a trip in April and frankly I'm tired of moving the box around that these are stored in.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20170127_140349_HDR (Large).jpg
    20170127_140349_HDR (Large).jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 681
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

What would you say the average retail price would be?

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

When I was selling these, my market would bear the lowest price at $45 for ballpoints and topping out at about $150 for some of the higher end roller and fountains. Feathers for example I could typically get about $150 for while a simple wood trimline fetched about $45.

However each market will vary and I'm not expecting to get even remotely that. I'd be happy to recover my materials and shipping just to be rid of them.

Carl Fisher

Can you send some details? More close Ups? PM with pricing . I would be interested in some but maybe not all.

Hi Rick.

I'll get some close ups and a rough inventory based on what I remember about each one. Let me work on that and get it posted to a site for review. May take me a day or two though.

Carl Fisher

Haven't forgotten about you guys. I had to put together an up to date inventory. Will try to get it uploaded somewhere with pictures in the next 1-2 days.

Thanks.

Carl Fisher

sorry all, I've been so swamped that I forgot to follow up on this.

I have an inventory put together that I can send to anyone serious. Send me an email to fisherofpens at gmail.com and let's talk.

Top Bottom