Everything Must Go!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WillieD

(Please note - The original listing had pen kits from CS-USA, PSI & Woodcraft. The PSI and Woodcraft kits have been sold and the original list of bonus items has now changed.)

Due to a severe injury, I will never be able to turn again. In addition to that wonderful news, my position was eliminated in a major downsizing 2 years ago and I'm still looking for a position.

So, our misfortune could be to your advantage. I'm selling my entire shop. I'm beginning with pen related stuff.

This listing will be for 90+ pen kits (see the text file link below the pics for the entire list) with current retail values of over $650.00. I'm asking $350.00 + shipping cost and there are some really nice bonus items. I've broken the kits down by type and finish. The attached text file shows the details (best viewed in full screen mode). The prices listed are the retail prices from CS-USA. Here's a short summary:

Craft Supply USA - 97 kits - $671.30

The kits in the text file include kits that are in a 'work in progress' status. I am not including the value of the blanks listed for these. I estimate that the value of the blanks is $40 to $60, depending on where you'd buy them.

I'm selling all 90+ kits as a single transaction and I'm asking $350.00 + shipping cost. There are some highly desirable pen kits, as you'll see, in the listing (see the text file link below the pics). I'm adding a few very nice bonus items if you buy the whole list:

Free bonus items:

15+ 7mm Stylus Tips (some are press-in type and some are screw-in) - approximately $40.00 to $70.00 (based on where you buy them)
1 set of 6x3 micro mesh abrasive sheets (used lightly and washed once)

10 pen blanks:

1 African Blackwood
2 Camatillo (Mexican Kingwood)
2 Honduran Rosewood Burl
2 Afzelia Burl (2 tone - stabilized)
1 Stabilized Big Leaf Maple Burl
1 Spalted Curly Maple (stabilized)
1 Bethlehem Olivewood

-------------------------------------------------------
I'll be listing much more of the shop in the next few days:

Nova Lathe 1624-44 (full sized)
Dewalt Small table saw
Best Value Vacs 3 gallon Glass-Vac Stabilization system (will include Cactus Juice and small oven)
Porter Cable drill press
Wood - several thousand dollars worth including more than 75 species

If you're close to the Nashville area, you may want to contact me about coming by to look at everything before it is listed. Send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
Bill

Attachments

• CSUSA01.jpg
    CSUSA01.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 377
  • CSUSA_Pen_Kits.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SnazzyPenz

So sorry

Willie - my condolences. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't turn or do other woodworking... I feel for you and wish you the best of luck in finding a position.

I wish I had some more disposable income, I would take you up on the package you have there. There are quite a few things I could use. Best of luck... I'm sure that you will be able to get someone to take all that off your hands.

Again, terrible news about your injury, God bless you.

magpens

PM sent. . Very sorry to hear of your misfortunes.

Last edited:

robutacion

G'day Bill,

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune times 2, that is just cruel...!

I can not help you with any of your items on sale but, I'm very interested in know what happen in your accident, geezz should have been a very major accident not to enable you to do any work in your workshop such as turning, I feel for you my friend, I hope you find a way to turn things around and put some shiny light in your life...!

Best of luck,

Cheers
George

WillieD

I'm very interested in know what happen in your accident

George - I tore my rotator cuff and dislocated my shoulder. The repairs have failed due to a genetic condition that causes tendon and cartilage to be weaker than it is in normal people. - Thanks for your kind thoughts!

RegisG

A pleasure to meet Bill (WillieD) this morning. I was so impressed how he knew all about every item he picked up.

Bought some of his items and learned a few things and saw a "really" great CA finish.

Hope I helped you out and that all goes well

Thank you,
Regis

WillieD

Thank you, Regis! It was a pleasure meeting you. We greatly appreciate the purchases you made today. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions.

A pleasure to meet Bill (WillieD) this morning. I was so impressed how he knew all about every item he picked up.

Bought some of his items and learned a few things and saw a "really" great CA finish.

Hope I helped you out and that all goes well

Thank you,
Regis

jcgolov

So sorry for this :-(

Hi. Just a wee note to say that I am so sorry about this. Crossing my fingers for you!

Top Bottom