Curly redwood casting blanks from Rocky...#140

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockb

Hi Guys, here are three lots of old growth redwood casting blanks for sale. Hoping you can use 'em. I just started making these and haven't seen any like them...not sayin' there are none though. : ) Very nice chatoyancy and red color in them. Might make some great castings.

RP79, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp79a.jpg
rp79b.jpg
rp79c.jpg

RP80, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp80a.jpg
rp80b.jpg
rp80c.jpg

RP82, $25.00 + $4.00 to ship = $29.00 total. Curly redwood pen blanks for casting. Five pieces measure 7/8" thick on one dimension, odd widths and at least 5" long. One dry pic and some misted show two sides. Very nice color and figure. California Redwood, Sequoia Sempervirens, is the tallest tree on the planet. Tallest I've heard of is named Hyperion and is 379 feet tall. Amazing creations.

rp82a.jpg
rp82b.jpg
rp82c.jpg

That's it guys...if you'd like some, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom