CORKSCREW KIT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

I am offering a "build your own corkscrew" kit for sale at $5.00 each USD with a M.O.Q. of five (5) kits per order. Shipping will be via Canada Post for
$7.00 regardless of quantity ordered. If you have a NEJE laser then you can easily engrave your customer's name and really made it a special offering and maximize your sales potential.

The kit is very simple to assemble and you can customize to suit your individual taste. You can use similar wood/acrylic and offer the corkscrew to complement your bottle stoppers and thereby achieve a matched look (see picture# 4). The .pdf attachment gives further insights as to what the kit contains.

PAYPAL is preferred. Thank you for your consideration

Attachments

• 0475_001.pdf
    27 KB · Views: 111
  • CORKSCREW KIT 002.jpg
    CORKSCREW KIT 002.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 195
  • CORKSCREW KIT 004.jpg
    CORKSCREW KIT 004.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 159
  • CORKSCREW KIT 005.jpg
    CORKSCREW KIT 005.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 168
  • CORKSCREW KIT 008.jpg
    CORKSCREW KIT 008.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 162
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dcannon

Cool idea. What size is the plate section, if I wanted to use my own wood/acrylic (or what size blank do you recommend), and are you able to ship to the US?
Thanks,
Dan

wood-of-1kind

Cool idea. What size is the plate section, if I wanted to use my own wood/acrylic (or what size blank do you recommend), and are you able to ship to the US?
Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

yes my primary market has always been the US and have no problems with cross border shipments. I will give specific dimensions of the steel plate when I get home. As for size of blank to use on the corkscrew that is totally up to the end user. If you like a "larger" corkscrew then you can go say 4" wide and 1/4" thick scales. Personally I like a 3" width and I like to round over the edges with a round over router bit. I have also used a chamfer bit to give it a more "modern" look. The possibilities are endless.

Please check back later in the evening and I will post size of the plate.

Thanks.

wood-of-1kind

BUMP ... BUMP These are real nice for personal gifts for the wine lover in all of us. Give these a try and I know that you will have no regrets with the quality of these kits.

Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom