Closing my business

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
For health reasons I have to get out of the pen business. I would like to sell my complete pen inventory, kits and blanks.

Right now I have 360 pens, they are cataloged in a spreadsheet that I can send to any interested party. All pens have ID and price tags. Retail value is over $35k. (Some are listed on my web site but nowhere near all.)

240 of the pens are stored in custom trays that store in a custom case for transport, the trays convert to display cases for shows. Halogen lights are included. The

I have 100s of pen kits, no junk of questionable origin, all high-end kits. I don't have an exact inventory but they are organized and stored separated by type. A huge inventory of pen blanks is also included. Some tooling can also be included, negotiable.

Ideally I would be looking for someone to stop by to pick up. I live in downstate New York.

If you are interested in details please drop me a direct note richk@beautifulhandmadepens.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DaveBear35

Rich, Dave Bear here. Don't know if you remember me from back in the hayday of the Yahoo penturners site, but I am so sorry to see someone of your talent and ability have to hang up the skew! I learned a lot from you and always enjoyed your commentary and input.

magpens

Also sorry to hear that you have to "pull the plug". Good luck with the disposal sale.

I wish I could help, but just too far away. If you have any specific high end kits you want to move, and you feel that selling them separate from the other inventory is a better way to go, then I would be very interested in giving you close to market value for them ... Lotus, Imperial, Jr Statesman, Jr Emperor, Emperor, other Jr Series (not Jr Gent), etc. , just let me know what you have whenever you make the appropriate decision. No Majestics, thanks. . And no Nouveau Sceptres. Would also buy lower kits in nice platings.

Last edited:
Hi Rich,

Sorry to hear of your health problems, and I wish you all the best in dealing with it.
I also have fond memories of conversing with you back in the early days of Yahoo and the Guild. I still have a few Desert Ironwood blanks that you sent me for some reason or another. You helped me out many times.

Wishing you all the best!

Bill Gagliardi

Bob in SF

Also wishing you all the best.

You wrote the single book that got me interested pen turning.

A heart full of thanks to you.

Gratefully - Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom