Cheese slicer deal again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Here's the deal. Last year I ran a Group Buy to purchase cheese slicers. We ended up with 600 slicers being ordered. The company has now instituted a 200 slicer per week per person per order. I need to restock for my shows for this year so I placed an order for 200 of the chrome slicers. I want 25 and an additional 25 have already been spoken for so I have 150 left.
My cost was $720 for 200 slicers plus shipping of $24.85 for a per unit price of $3.73 each. You can see the slicers here at CheeseSlicing.com.
By the way, this link also gives instructions for making the actual board and assembling the slicer to the board.
These extra 150 will be available first come first serve by posting below. I will ship FR and you will pay actual shipping cost. No money is due now. Once they arrive, I will PM you your total and payment instructions. And yes, I will ship internationally so please include your country if you are outside the US.
I should receive them by the end of this week.
These make excellent Christmas presents for those that you have already given pens to in the past. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Last edited:

Terredax

Banned
Darn it, I missed this.
I ran across that website a while back and considered giving them a try.
I was only going to get a couple to try, so it's no big deal. I would like to see some of the finished projects from those that will be getting these, if you would care to share.
I really like seeing the creative projects everyone comes up with, no matter the medium or actual project.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
John,
Here are a few cheese slicing boards I made last year.

cheeseboards2.jpg

Tracking shows the slicers arriving Thursday. Once I get them, I'll PM everyone their total and payment instructions. If all goes well and payment is received this weekend, I should be able to get them all in the mail Monday.

Last edited:

Brian Frank

Here are a few of mine. The first picture shows some without the slicers installed and some small cutting boards. The second pic shows how I display them at a craft fair.

Attachments

• IMG_1943.jpg
    IMG_1943.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 238

Terredax

Banned
Thanks for showing the slicers. They all look great.

Monty- what food safe finish did you use to get a gloss?

tbfoto

I missed the boat on this as well. If anyone does this again...im in for at least 10.

WOW, don't know how I missed this one... Hope to catch the next ride

I just may place an order myself

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Go ahead and order 100 or 200 and offer the extra here.
I'm sure if you started a new thread and asked for interest you'd get enough replies.

bally15

Please count me in for 5 if someone does this again, work got in the way again of a good deal

ver2go

Put me down for 15..

and if any one has deals for cutoffs to make boards let me know.

gimpy

Good day folks, I will be starting a "NEW" thread in the "FOR SALE" section of the site. If you have shown interest in this thread, you "must " share your interest under the new thread so that Mannie can close out this one. I already have an order in for 200 chrome units, which is the weekly order limit. I'm keeping 50 for myself, this leaving 150 remaining. You will need to agree to the revised details. It will be a day or two for me to enter the new thread

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have received my slicers. It will be Sunday before I can get them boxed and a shipping price. My son, daughter-in-law and grandson are visiting on their way to his new assignment with the Coast Guard in Florence, OR, and will be leaving Sunday morning.

gimpy

For those of you that have already posted you ARE already on the list. As of this point, 65 units have already been spoken for. Sorry for the confusion
In the next day or two, I'll add the names and quantity each has requested. She

Last edited:
Top Bottom