Buckeye, maple and redwood burl from Rocky..#5

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

<table id="post1762939" class="tborder" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="5" width="100%" align="center"><tbody><tr vAlign="top"><td style="border-right-color: rgb(174, 204, 210); border-right-width: 1px; border-right-style: solid;" id="td_post_1762939" class="alt1">Hi Guys....Still not working on my "day job" for a while so...here's some more pb's to look at....added a few redwood today.

Buckeye, maple and redwood all below...hope you can use a few/lot of 'em. Thanks to you all who bought wood from my previous posts.

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em...BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Note I had to tack on an extra buck above my old "eight for $25.00" rate. Plastic bubble wrap envelopes instead of the paper, much stronger..yep, had to learn the hard way) : (

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think the Customs guys would take kindly to that...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP47, $26.00 Buckeye burl casting blanks. Sixteen pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long..give or take a hair. I'll pay shipping.

bp47a.JPG

BP54, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp54a.JPG

BP55, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp55a.JPG

BP40, $18.00 Buckeye burl short pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 4 to 4 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp40a.JPG

MP124, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp124a.JPG

MP130, $18.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 4 to 4 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp130a.JPG

RP3, $26.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp3a.JPG

RP4, $26.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp4a.JPG

RP5, $26.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp5a.JPG

RP8, $20.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Nine pieces, seven measure 5/8 x 5/8 x 5" long, one @ 3 3/4 and one @ 4". Some of these are bigger than 5/8 but I lumped 'em all into one sale to keep them all together...they're "family". ; ) They came from the same piece of young second growth burl, great pink/red color and nice figure. I'll pay shipping.

rp8a.JPG

That's all of 'em guys.

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two that

has been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and I'll
fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy side
of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
<!-- / attachments --><!-- sig -->__________________
Rockbswesternwoods.com

<!-- / sig -->

</td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" vAlign="bottom"></td></tr><tr><td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(174, 204, 210);" class="alt2">
user_online.gif
</td><td style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(174, 204, 210);" class="alt1" align="right"><!-- controls -->
progress.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here's what's left:
BP47, BP54, BP55,MP130, RP3, RP4
Thanks to all you who buy my wood, I appreciate it.
Rocky

Top Bottom