Buckeye, maple, manzanita, redwood from Rockb...#39

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....A few more pen blanks plus some larger odds and ends...they'll all have pen blanks hidden in them somewhere...or some other "stuff". Buckeye and bigleaf maple (acer macrophylum), redwood straight grain peppermill wood plus some nice lace redwood burl blocks. Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them. Easier to do that than spend time doing the calcs. Plus, easier for you to see at the get go what it's gonna cost. BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in these to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think they'd take kindly to that if they found out...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP19, $20.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks to dye for...(sorry) They're pale and should take the dye well. They measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp19a.JPG

BP40, $20.00 Nine buckeye burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 4 to 5" long. I'll pay shipping. Price is lower than full size 5" ers.. A couple of 'em are a little shy of 3/4...got carried away with sanding. I'll pay shipping.

bp40a.JPG

BP44, $20.00 Buckeye burl pen half blanks. Twenty two pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4ish long. I'll pay shipping.

bp44a.JPG

MP99, $25.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Measures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp99a.JPG

MP100, $25.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Measures 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp100a.JPG

MZ117, $42.65 Manzanita burl cap. A pretty nice little green cap. Took some of the top off so it would fit in a medium flat rate box. It's about 5" tall x 8 to 9" wide. It'll have some charred wood...not a bad thing as you'll see when you turn it. The transition between char and red heartwood is beautiful. I have guys who ask for burned wood on purpose. It'll ship in a medium flat rate box for $12.65 included in the sales price of $42.65.

mz117a.JPG

MZ32, $25.00 Ten manzanita burl blocks for you casting guys. They'll measure about 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 2 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz32a.JPG

MZ56, $25.00 Manzanita burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long except for one at 4 1/2". I'll pay shipping.

mz56a.JPG

R69, $22.50 Two redwood lace burl blanks. Measuring 3/4 x 2 x 10" long. Nice quality burl, dry... I'll pay shipping.

r69a.JPG

R84, $58.00 Doing a little experimenting here guys. Four old growth redwood blanks for you peppermill guys. They're a tad shy of 3" square being 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 x 12" long. The block these came from was just at 6"...tried to stretch two blanks out of it..so..ended up a little short. Growth rings are not the 25+- of some old growth...even old trees were young once. : ) I'm looking for $10.00 each or $40.00....extra $18.00 is for a large flat rate box. I can ship by parcel post if you want...might be cheaper., definitely slooowwwwerr.... I'd need your zip if you want calcs. Otherwise,$58.00 for the four.

r84a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two
that's been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and
I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy
side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

<!-- / attachments --><!-- sig -->
_

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom