Buckeye, manzanita, walnut, redwood ..for other things we make...from Rocky..#7

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....A few more pieces of wood to look over. This post has species similar to my last post, #6, but in different configurations. The little box of manzanita was prompted by the great thread about t-lights posted a week or so ago.....thanks Edgar. : )

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em...BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. I'm also using the plastic bubble wrap envelopes when I can get 'em instead of the paper, much stronger..yep, had to learn the hard way) : (

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy these except for the manzanita...have had problems with Customs with manzanita. Also, please don't ask to lower the value on Customs forms. I always include an invoice in the box.... Thanks.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP47, $22.50 Buckeye burl casting blanks. Sixteen pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp47a.JPG

BP54, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp54a.JPG

BP55, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp55a.JPG

BP56, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp56a.JPG

MZ31, $32.50 Manzanita burl assorted blocks. Five pieces, four "square" blocks are about 3 x 3 x 3 to 4" tall and the larger natural edge piece is about 4 1/2 tall x 6 ish...oval shaped. Manzanita is always interesting to turn..it decides what it wants to be. Cracks/voids/rocks....not for the faint of heart. ; ) I'll ship 'em.

mz31a.JPG

RP3, $26.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp3a.JPG

RP4, $26.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp4a.JPG

RP6, $26.00 Redwood burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp6a.JPG

WP1, $40.00 Black walnut peppermill blanks...or something else. Three pieces measure (1) 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 x 7 1/2 and two at 3 x 3 x 10 1/2" long. These are not dry but I don't know the mosture content. They came from a two year downed log but walnut dries slowly in large pieces. (betcha didn't know that) ; ) I'll pay shipping..$12.65 mfrb.

wp1a.JPG

WP2, $55.00 Black walnut peppermill blanks. Three pieces measure 3 x 3 x 12 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

wp2a.JPG

That's it Guys, hope you can use a few. If so, just post in the thread and I'll PM you with the damage.

Many thanks,
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Guys, here's what's left.
RP3, 4, 6....
BP56,
WP1, 2.....take off 20% of the listed price....

Top Bottom