Buckeye, manzanita, walnut, redwood ..for other things we make...from Rocky..#6

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....Looks like I'm still not going back to my "day job" for at least a couple more days...no problem as playing "wood guy" is a whole lot more fun.

Below you'll find "worthless wood"...at a price. ; ) Some really nice turning manzanita burl and some huge black walnut pen blanks...after all, this is a pen turning site. If they're too big, try peppermills or vases. Also, there's some manzanita burl small slabs..really nice for desk clocks or pen stands. I like to place them narrow/natural side up (like a rainbow) to hold tea lights. Of course you could whack 'em up for pen blanks too.

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em...BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. I'm also using the plastic bubble wrap envelopes instead of the paper, much stronger..yep, had to learn the hard way) : (

I think my International wood buddies oughtta hold off on these...except for the walnut...the cutoffs and manzanita might have Customs problems...sorry.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

B94, $22.65 A medium flat rate box full of buckeye burl cut-offs with lots of 3/4 dimensions and sides that are generally less than 5/8" thick.

b94a.JPG

B95, $22.65 A medium flat rate box full of buckeye burl cut-offs and lots of small slabs that will be around 3/8" thick....I think I was in a knife scale mode when I made these. There will be a few thick enough for pendants in this batch.

b95a.JPG

MZ17, $25.00 Three manzanita burl slabs. They measure about 1 3/4 x 5 x 8" and 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 9" and 2 x 3 1/4 x 8 1/2". Lots of choices with these..desk sets, pb's, t-light holders...

mz17b.JPG

MZ18, $21.00 Two manzanita burl slabs. They measure about 1 3/4 x 5 x 8" and 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 9". Lots of choices with these..desk sets, pb's, t-light holders...

mz18b.JPG

MZ25, $32.65 Manzanita burl half...pretty solid for manz...should make a nice turning piece. It measures about 4 1/2 x 7 x 7 1/2". Related to MZ26 below. There are more and better pics on my website on the Manzanita Page. Paste.. Rockbswesternwoods.com ...into your browser..look for the manzanita page on the index, left side of page.
mz25a.JPG

MZ26, $32.65 Manzanita burl half...pretty solid for manz...should make a nice turning piece. It measures about 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/2". It's the brother/sister to MZ25 above. Buy 'em both....ya wouldn't want to break up a family would ya... ; )

mz26a.JPG

R8, $22.65 Redwood burl cutoffs/slabs/sides...all should have some burl. A medium flat rate box full.

r8a.JPG

WP6, $48.65 Gigantic black walnut pen blanks...or maybe peppermill blanks. Pretty nice figure in these. I bought a walnut log last weekend...Woodmizered it into submission and ended up with these. They'll measure 3 x 3 x 12 1/4" give or take a hair.

wp6a.JPG

WP7, $48.65 Black walnut blanks for peppermills, came from the same log as above wood. Some nice figure in most of them. End sealed after misted pics were taken.

wp7a.JPG

BWS1, $32.65 Cut offs from the peppermill blanks above. They're all 3 x 3 x 5" or more long, one does have a 2 3/4 x 3" measurement. There should/oughtta be something in there wanting to get out.

bws1a.JPG

That's it Guys, hope you can use a few. If so, just post in the thread and I'll PM you with the damage.

Many thanks,
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Hey Rocky next time you get another box like B94 shoot me a pm thanks in advance. Whenever appreciate it. Was way to late for this one. Visiting wifes parents and never got on the net until Sunday at 10pm. Be well buddy.

Top Bottom