Buckeye, manzanita, olive, redwood, walnut from Rockb..#24

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aeccd2; COLOR: #aeccd2" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start -->Hi Guys....more wood for you to look over. Some familiar, some in different configurations. There will be some whole burl for the "other things we make" guys but they'll all have pen blanks too if you wanna work for 'em. Hope you can find something useful down there. Only one misted pic for each lot. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em. Just FYI, most of the lots I have except for the small pen blanks will ship in a large flat rate envelope for $5.60. Premium classified ads are $10.00 or $1.00 per lot so if you do some 'rithmetic, I have close to $7.00 in shipping. Not complaining, just sayin'. ; )

As usual, International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy. In the case of this post (#24) the two manzanita whole burls will have to stay in the good ol' US of A. Customs guys don't like that whole burl. I'll subtract an average shipping amount from your actual rate....all good, all do-able. Please reply in the thread if you want something so everybody will know what has been taken. thanks

I'm making an effort to submit two postings per week.....trying for Monday and Thursday. But, that doesn't mean it's gonna happen. : )

Okay, here they are:

BP1, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp1a.JPG

MZ10, $37.00 Here's a manzanita whole burl for you "other things we make" guys. It measures about 7 x 7 x 9". Sorry I only have room for one pic but this burl will have something pretty inside or a whole potful of pen blanks. I know I don't have to tell ya but I will anyway. : ) Manzanita will develop cracks/checks.....it's the nature of the beast. This one does have some checks now. I'll pay shipping....if you do a little 'rithmetic...I'll make about $24.00 on this one. I'll pay shipping.

mz10a.JPG

MZ49, $37.00 Here's a manzanita whole burl for you "other things we make" guys. I cut off the top and bottom (root side) to make a "cake" that would fit in a flat rate box for $12.35. It measures about 6 x 8 x 9". I might have to plane off a hair or two to fit the frb. Sorry I only have room for one pic but this burl will have something pretty inside or a whole potful of pen blanks. I know I don't have to tell ya but I will anyway. : ) Manzanita will develop cracks/checks.....it's the nature of the beast. This one does have some checks now. I'll pay shipping....if you do a little 'rithmetic...I'll make about $24.00 on this one. I'll pay shipping.

mz49a.JPG

MZ55, $25.00 Twelve manzanita burl half blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 3 to 4ish. I'll pay shipping.

mz55a.JPG

MZ58, $25.00 Seven pieces, 3 slabs and 4 pen blanks. The slabs are all 3/4" thick and the pen blanks are 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Those slabs were just crying to be a pen holder...or...something else. : ) I'll pay shipping.

mz58a.JPG

OL87, $25.00 Eight olive wood pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'm not sure what variety they are but they came from an orchard in Northern California. I'll pay shipping.

ol87a.JPG

R71, $25.00 Eight redwood pieces, four slabs 3/4" thick and four pen blanks, 3/4 x 3/4 x 5"....looks like four desk sets to me. : ) Pen blanks are pretty nice burl. I'll pay shipping.

r71a.JPG

W63, $25.00 Nine black walnut pieces, 4 slabs and 5 pen blanks. Slabs are 3/4" thick. Pics are taken "dry" because they showed grain better that way. They'll look good when finished. I'll pay shipping.

w63a.JPG

MP84, $25.00 Eight bigleaf maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. There will be a few inclusions in these typical of maple burl. I'll pay shipping.

mp84a.JPG

MP85, $25.00 Eight bigleaf maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. There may be some bark inclusions typical of maple burl. I'll pay shipping.

mp85a.JPG

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.
That's all this time guys....thanks for looking. Rocky <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
<!-- / attachments --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->__________________

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, here's what's left: BP1, MZ55, OL87, W63, and MP84.
Hope you can uses a few.....if not, look in my new post #25, some new "faces" there.
Thanks, Rocky

Top Bottom