Buckeye, manzanita, maple, redwood, walnut from Rockb..#12

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys/Gals...back again with a few chunks of wood to look over...for you who like that kind of stuff. : )

A few pen blanks, some stoppers, a nice slab of curly redwood, some maple "you decide" wood..a few walnut pb's. Take a look at 'em.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy these...I'll make an adjustment on shipping..go for it.

BP62, $25.00 Buckeye burl half blanks. Twenty pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. Sorry for the "yellow" pic....inside with flash...they're actually more like BP66 below. I'll pay shipping.

bp62a.JPG

BP66, $22.50 Buckeye burl casting blanks. Twenty pieces about 3/4 X 3/4 X 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp66a.JPG

BP88, $17.50 Buckeye spalted pen blanks...not calling 'em burl as they were cut from higher on the stump...still have good color..good price. Eight pieces, 3/4 X 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp88a.JPG

BP90, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks...as good as I have. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp90a.JPG

MP153, $19.00 Bigleaf maple slabs/boards...not sure what to call 'em but they're pretty. Three pieces measure 1 x 2 x 11" and 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 9" and 1 x 5 1/4 x 9". There's gotta be a casting use for these. I'll pay shipping.

mp153a.JPG

R14, $15.00 Old growth redwood stopper blocks. Six pieces measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2 1/2" long. Misted pics just made 'em look "muddy"...they all have some nice convoluted grain..a few with a little burl. I'll pay shipping.

r14a.JPG

R15, $15.00 Old growth redwood stopper blocks. Six pieces measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2 1/2" long. Misted pics just made 'em look "muddy"...they all have some nice convoluted grain..a few with a little burl. I'll pay shipping.

r15a.JPG

RP9, $21.00 Redwood burl pen blanks and some pen holding slabs...or rip 'em for some short blanks. Seven pieces, three pb's @ 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" and two pair of bookmatched slabs (4 pieces). The slabs are 3/4 thick x 2+ wide and average about 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp9a.JPG

R10, $30.00 Redwood curly block. An extra special chunk of wood. It measures 1 5/8 x 5 1/2 x 11" long. Cut to contain two 5" turnings..or a lot of other stuff. I waxed this piece a year or so ago when I got it in a larger slab. For this pic I sanded off some of the wax to show the real color...that's why it looks sorta "mottled". Real color is the brighter red. I'll pay shipping.

r10a.JPG

WP67, $15.00 Black walnut pen blanks. Ten pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Good price on these. I'll pay shipping.

wp67a.JPG

That's it guys...post in the thread if you want one/two/thee..and I'll PM you.
Thanks to all you who bought wood from my previous posts.
I appreciate it,
Rocky

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hey Les, There were some pretty nice pieces in this batch.
R10 and BP88 are what's left.
Gonna try and get a few more posted in the next day or so..
Thanks to all who buy my wood, I appreciate it.
Rocky

Top Bottom