Buckeye, manzanita, maple, olive, redwood from Rockb..#22

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....more wood for you to look over. Some will be for the "other things we make" guys but they'll all have pen blanks too if you wanna work for 'em. : ) Hope you can find something useful down there. Only one misted pic for each lot. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em. Just FYI, most of the lots I have except for the small pen blanks will ship in a large flat rate envelope for $5.60. Premium classified ads are $10.00 or $1.00 per lot so if you do some 'rithmetic, I have close to $7.00 in shipping. Not complaining, just sayin'. ; )

As usual, International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy. I'll subtract an average shipping amount from your actual rate....all good, all do-able. Please reply in the thread if you want something so everybody will know what has been taken. thanks

I'm making an effort to submit two postings per week.....trying for Monday and Thursday. But, that doesn't mean it's gonna happen. : )

Okay, here they are:

B1, $13.00 each. Four buckeye burl blocks. I cut 'em with the knife guys and gun grip makers in mind but you "other things we make" guys might find a use for them. They measure 1 x 2 1/4 x 5" long. If you'd like one of the four, just say "I'll take #, in B1 group" I'll pay shipping on them. Works out to about $10.00 per block.

b1a.JPG

BP99, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping.

bp99a.JPG

BP98, $25.00 Eight buckeye burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping.

bp98a.JPG

MP79, $25.00 Twenty maple burl burl pen blanks for casting. I try to make 'em about 5" long so they'll fit in a mold. They're usually 3/4 x 3/4 at least on part of them. I'll pay shipping.
mp79a.JPG

MP78, $25.00 Eight maple burl burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping. I try and cut out most of the bark inclusions/flaws but there will possibly be some. Blanks with lots of problems go in the casting pile where they become a good thing. : ) I'll pay shipping.

mp78a.JPG

MP77, $25.00 Eight maple burl burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". I'll pay shipping. I try and cut out most of the bark inclusions/flaws but there will possibly be some. Blanks with lots of problems go in the casting pile where they become a good thing. : ) I'll pay shipping.

mp77a.JPG

MZ36, $22.50 Seven manzanita burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". Since they are manzanita, there's a good chance they'll have a crack or two. I try not to include anything that can't be cured with a little CA. I'll pay shipping.

mz36a.JPG

OL97, $25.00 Four olive wood slabs measuring about 3 to 3 3/4 wide (narrowest measurement, you can see they taper to a larger end) x about 7" long. Some nice grain in these....could make pens, desk sets...yadda yadda..... :) These slabs do have a few checks/cracks...all fixable with CA but they do exist. I'll pay shipping.
ol97a.JPG

OL88, $25.00 Eight olive wood pen blanks. Measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping. All of my olive comes from an orchard in Northern California. A little town called Corning. If you Google Earth it, you can see lots of olive trees.

ol88a.JPG

R66, $25.00 Eight redwood blocks. Eight of them measure 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 4 7/8". Dry and ready to work. Some good convoluted grain and a few may have a little burl. I'll pay shipping.

r66a.JPG

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.
That's all this time guys....thanks for looking. Rocky <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I guess I should have read the fine print on the buckeye blocks. I thought that was to good to be true. :redface:

I'll take blocks 1 & 2 of group B1.

Top Bottom