Buckeye, manzanita, koa, redwood, maple, walnut from Rockb..#25

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....more wood for you to look over. Some familiar, some in different configurations. There will be some "other things we make" wood but they'll all have pen blanks too if you wanna work for 'em. Hope you can find something useful down there. Only one misted pic for each lot. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em. Just FYI, most of the lots I have except for the small pen blanks will ship in a large flat rate envelope for $5.60. Premium classified ads are $10.00 or $1.00 per lot so if you do some 'rithmetic, I have close to $7.00 in shipping. Not complaining, just sayin'. ; )

As usual, International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy. In this post, (#25) the manzanita slab will have to stay in the good ol' US of A. Customs guys seem to have a problem with those narural edges. For the other stuff I'll subtract an average shipping amount from your actual rate....all good, all do-able. Please reply in the thread if you want something so everybody will know what has been taken. thanks

I'm making an effort to submit two postings per week.....trying for Monday and Thursday. But, that doesn't mean it's gonna happen. : )

Okay, here they are:

BP10, $25.00 Twenty buckeye burl half blanks measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 3 to 4ish long. I'll pay shipping.

bp10a.JPG

Koa40, $22.50 Two koa bookmatched slabs. Measuring 3/4 x 3 3/8 x 5 1/4" long. Opposite side shows flat curly face, no flaws. These are beautiful little pieces. I'll pay shipping.

koa40a.JPG

MZ40, $20.00 Four manzanita burl slabs....look like desk sets to me...or pen blanks.....or....... Measures 3/4 x 4 to 5 wide and 4 to 6" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz40a.JPG

MZ54, $25.00 Twenty manzanita burl casting blanks. Measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5ish long. Tried to make 'em fit in 5" molds. I'll pay shipping.

mz54a.JPG

MZ59, $37.00. One manzanita burl slab measures 2 3/4 x 9 x 11". Lots of pen blanks in this chunk. I'll pay shipping.

mz59a.JPG

MP84, $25.00 Eight bigleaf maple burl pen blanks measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp84a.JPG

OL87, $25.00 Eight olive wood pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'm not sure what variety they are but they came from an orchard in Northern California. I'll pay shipping.

ol87a.JPG

RP78, $17.50 Six redwood burl pen blanks meaure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

rp78a.JPG

W64, $17.50 Ten black walnut thin slats. Measure 3/8 x 2 1/4 x 10 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

w64a.JPG

W66, $17.50 Two black walnut turning blocks measure 1 3/4 x 8 x 9" and 2 x 7 1/2 x 7 1/2". Pics are a little hard to see. End sealer on edges didn't allow the mist to soak in....makes for a non-uniform color. These are good blocks. I'll pay shipping.

w66a.JPG

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.
That's all this time guys....thanks for looking. Rocky <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

<!-- / attachments --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

That set of MZ40 looks like a evil koala bear

It is.....keep one eye open when sleeping...... ; )

Hey Rocky

What are the dimensions of the evil koala bear?

Hi Richard, They are all 3/4 thick x 4 to 5 wide and 4 to 6" long.
Put 'em together as in the pics...the "bear" is about 10" across. Sorta hard to give good measurements on those odd shaped pieces.

Top Bottom