Buckeye burl and maple burl pen blanks from Rocky...#4

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....My last posting (#3) went fairly quickly.....thought you might be able to use a few more...hope so. : )

Buckeye burl pen blanks and bigleaf maple plus some casting pieces in both species.

I'll pay shipping on all of 'em...BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Note I had to tack on an extra buck above my old "eight for $25.00" rate. Plastic bubble wrap envelopes instead of the paper...plus the load of buckeye I got last trip to the Coast has gone up. Sorry about that. : (

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think the Customs guys would take kindly to that...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP50, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp50a.JPG

BP51, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp51a.JPG

BP52, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp52a.JPG

BP53, $26.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp53a.JPG

BP46, $26.00 Buckeye burl casting blanks. Sixteen pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. Since these are "casters"..measurements won't be exact..but close. I'll pay shipping.

bp46a.JPG

MP121, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp121a.JPG

MP122, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp122a.JPG

MP123, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen blanks. Eight pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp123a.JPG

MP128, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl pen half blanks. Twenty pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 3/4 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

mp128a.JPG

MP132, $26.00 Bigleaf maple burl casting blanks. Twenty pieces measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" give or take. A few are not 3/4 square but lack a little...should work for casting though. I'll pay shipping.

mp132a.JPG

That's all of 'em guys.

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two that has been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

<!-- / attachments --><!-- sig -->

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

Hey Rocky got them today. Thanks. Awesome stuff as always. Should be fun to cast as soon as the weather warms up and the humidity goes down. Have a wonderful day and thanks again.

rockb

Thanks for letting me know Ed....always happy to hear the wood is well received.
Hope they work well.
Rocky

Top Bottom