Buckeye and bigleaf maple burl from Rockb....#38

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....A few pieces of buckeye and bigleaf maple (acer macrophylum) burl to look over. Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them. Easier to do that than spend time doing the calcs. Plus, easier for you to see at the get go what it's gonna cost. BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in these to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'.

International wood buddies are certainly welcome to buy any of these. Please don't ask me to adjust values on Customs forms. I don't think they'd take kindly to that if they found out...and I'm the one filling out the form. : ( I'll subtract whatever shipping would be to a US address from your amount.

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

BP37, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp37a.JPG

BP38, $25.00 Buckeye burl pen blanks, eight pieces measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp38a.JPG

BP39, $20.00 Buckeye burl short blanks. Nine pieces measure about 3/4 x 3/4 x at least 4" to less than 5". I'll pay shipping.

bp39a.JPG

BP43, $22.50, Buckeye burl pen half blanks. Twenty two pieces meauring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

bp43a.JPG

B76, $23.00 A box of buckeye burl cut offs/ends/sides/etc. I left these out of the box so you could get a better idea. There are lots of "sides" in this box plus a few shorter 3/4 x 3/4 pieces that won't make a half blank. These will ship in a medium flat rate box @ 12.65 so you can see I'm not making a boatload of $$...just hate to see 'em burned if someone can use 'em. I'll pay shipping.

b76a.JPG

MP94, $25.00 Maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. As in all wood, no two alike, burl amount varies but all maple is pretty...at least to me. I'll pay shipping.

mp94a.JPG

MP95, $25.00 Maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. As in all wood, no two alike, burl amount varies but all maple is pretty...at least to me. I'll pay shipping.

mp95a.JPG

MP96, $25.00 Maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. As in all wood, no two alike, burl amount varies but all maple is pretty...at least to me. I'll pay shipping.

mp96a.JPG

MP97, $25.00 Maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. As in all wood, no two alike, burl amount varies but all maple is pretty...at least to me. I'll pay shipping.

mp97a.JPG

MP98, $25.00 Maple burl pen blanks measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. As in all wood, no two alike, burl amount varies but all maple is pretty...at least to me. I'll pay shipping.

mp98a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two that's been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky
<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom