brown mallee and spring cleaning box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

isaacrapelje

brown mallee and maple burl

Hello,
Group b of maple burl now 18 bucks.

I have two groups of brown mallee burls (A and B) . 8 blanks each covered in eyes some with sapwood, most are 3/4 some are 5/8 they are dry cut over 2 years ago, some small cracks which is characteristic of this burl especially when blanks are cut towards the outside of the blanks where the figure is the strongest. $25 bucks each group

I have two groups ( A and B) of maple burl most are 3/4 but some are 7/8 or larger. Would be awesome as is or dyed and stabilized. 22 bucks each group.

I also have two slabs of cocobolo that I brought back from my honey moon in mexico over 20 years ago. they are both 3/4 thick one is 1 1/2 wide the other is 1 3/4. They are both over 10 inches long. Real nice color and swirling grain. $10

I have a bunch of figured big leaf maple I got from a supplier of high end guitar blanks. I was planning on dying and stabilizing them but don't have the time or desire. If you want any of the above and want a medium box I will put these in for free along with some other figured maple. I have a bunch of figured maple thins if people due segmented work.

Attachments

• brown mallee b.jpg
    brown mallee b.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 222
  • brown mallee b2.jpg
    brown mallee b2.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 203
  • maple group a.jpg
    maple group a.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 220
  • maple group b.jpg
    maple group b.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 195
  • cocobolo.jpg
    cocobolo.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dpstudios

I'd like both groups of the brown mallee and the last, group a, of the maple burl.
PM me your info. Thanks

isaacrapelje

Group B of the maple is available along with some of the 2x2x6 yew blanks. I have brown mallee, some real nice buckeye, yellow cedar Burl, Amboyna. I have to many blanks so I am clearing out lots of my best stuff. I hope to put more up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom