Bigleaf maple burl casting blocks from Rocky...#142

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockb

Hi Guys, here are the last of my bigleaf maple burl casting blocks. I made 'em originally with the resin casting "sphere" guys in mind but they'd make four stopper blocks too if you resawed them. So..here they come:

MP28, $27.75 + $7.25 to ship = $35.00 total. Hi Guys, here are three bigleaf maple blocks that might make some resin cast spheres. I love those things...wish I could make 'em but I know folks who can, so...here they are. Three pieces will measure about 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 3 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 5". One dry pic and a bunch of misted show all sides. Since these weathered on a river bar for years, some of the sapwood may be soft and need stabilizing. Ya know guys, these are big enough to resaw for 4 stopper blocks...each would have a very cool natural edge on top....perfect for resin cast stoppers.

mp28a.jpg
mp28b.jpg
mp28d.jpg

.MP31, $27.75 + $7.25 to ship = $35.00 total. Hi Guys, here are three bigleaf maple blocks that might make some resin cast spheres. I love those things...wish I could make 'em but I know folks who can, so...here they are. Three pieces will measure about 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 4 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 4 and 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 3 1/4". One dry pic and a bunch of misted show all sides. Since these weathered on a river bar for years, some of the sapwood may be soft and need stabilizing. Ya know guys, these are big enough to resaw for 4 stopper blocks...each would have a very cool natural edge on top....perfect for resin cast stoppers.

mp31aa.jpg
mp31dd.jpg
mp31ff.jpg

MP34, $27.75 + $7.25 to ship = $35.00 total. Hi Guys, here are three bigleaf maple blocks that might make some resin cast spheres. I love those things...wish I could make 'em but I know folks who can, so...here they are. Three pieces will measure about 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 x 3 and 3 x 2 3/4 x 4 and 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 x 3 3/4". One dry pic and a bunch of misted show all sides. Since these weathered on a river bar for years, some of the sapwood may be soft and need stabilizing. Ya know guys, these are big enough to resaw for 4 stopper blocks...each would have a very cool natural edge on top....perfect for resin cast stoppers.

mp34aa.jpg
mp34dd.jpg
mp34ee.jpg

That's all of 'em. If you'd like some, please post in the thread and I'll PM you with details. Thank you, Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom