Big Sale, no longer turning, includes Pressure Pot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Big Sale, no longer turning. KITS ADDED

Hello folks,
My name is Steve Swiger, AKA stevespens.
I haven't turned in several years and I decided it's time to liquidate some tools, supplies and equipment.
I'm going to start out with blanks, kits, bushings and the sort.
I haven't sold or bought anything on the site for some time, so If I inadvertently violate any forum rules, I hope the Mods will inform me so I can make the necessary corrections. Thank You.

Lets start with some grab boxes of blanks. I'll make up small flat rate boxes and fit what I can in them. I'll organize them with numbers and prices. The shipping will be $6.80 per box. If you would like several boxes, I can fit as much as I can in a medium flat rate box and ship for $13.45.
So here we go,,,,,,,,,

#2 $20.00 + $6.80 shipping

#3 $15.00 + $6.80 shipping

#4 $12.00 + $6.80 shipping

Here are some colored blanks I bought for custom projects. $8.00 + $6.80 shipping.

Here are a whole bunch of miscellaneous kit parts from projects. $15.00 + $6.80 shipping.

Ok folks, here's the deal. I'll throw everything that's left into a box and ship it to you for $40.00 We've almost done it, lets finish up close this out.
Thanks to all of you who have joined in on the deals. I hope you all enjoy it and happy turning to you all.

Thanks for looking. Like I said, if I have done anything outside forum rules, please let me know. I put all of this here before I went anywhere else to give all of you a chance to take advantage of it.

Please feel free to make offers. But I would like to keep it in the groups it's in for simplicity sake.
Thanks again, and happy shopping.

PayPal only please.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinMich

Steve,
Would you be willing to combine these to save shipping?

Antler sections. $10.00 + $6.80 shipping
whole collection of bushings. $40.00 + $6.80 shipping.
Here are three "Closed end Mandrels", an old simple mandrel and two barrel end trimmers. I'll toss in the polishing bars for free. $25.00 + $6.80 shipping.
Here is some cactus for making cactus blanks FREE + $6.80 shipping.
Here is some scraps of counter top material. I used it for making custom blanks. FREE + $6.80 shipping.
and
Here is a box of "Worthless Wood" blanks. A few are even cast already. The rest are ready to be cast into beautiful blanks. $10.00 + $6.80 shipping.

Last edited:

stevers

I'm going to list all of my kits when I get home. I've probably have around 50 or 60 kits. I'll get a count and sort them by type and let you all know. Keep in mind, these kits have been in storage for a long time so I can't promise the refills will be usable. The price will reflect this.

liljohn1368

I'll take them. PM me your Paypal info. It will be tomorrow before I can pay. I'm on my tablet and my Paypal is in my office computer.....

Camardelle

Pot and molds came in today. No fear doing business with Steve. Great to deal with! Thanks for the deal Steve!

stevers

Thanks so much folks. I appreciate all the nice words.
All the stuff is gone. Thanks so much for all the help.
Have fun and happy turning.

Mods, will you please lock or close this thread. Thanks.

Top Bottom