August Shipping Special!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

August Shipping Special

Buy $75.00 worth of pen blanks,
and get FREE Domestic Shipping during the month of August!

(Discounted shipping for international orders)

That's right, we're back from vacation, and it's time to move some blanks. Now's the time to stock up on blanks for the cooler months that will be here before we know it.

And we can't have a sale without actually having some things ON sale.

Back for a limited time is the Grunge Camo blank.
Grunge Camo.jpeg
(For a better look, click the picture)

This is one of Lyn's creations that she made for 2013 BASH casting contest. These will be on sale for the Month of August, or until they are all gone. Look on page 1 of the PR blanks. It's the 1st one shown, and doesn't have a number.

And here's a new 4 color pour I call Wild Fire. This blank is on the Page 2 of the PR blanks and is #35. This will also be on sale for the month of August.

Fire blank small.jpg
(For a better look, click the picture)

So, do you want to know more? Then visit:
Slabs Blanks and Boards to order.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

The sale prices are for the Grunge Camo and Wild Fire. They are showing this morning. Plus there are some others on sale, Just not everything.

Last edited:

beck3906

My apologies. I saw some had the sale price and assumed all were on sale.

How many fit into a SFRB and a MFRB? Need lower cost blanks for a few projects for the fall shows.

BSea

My apologies. I saw some had the sale price and assumed all were on sale.

How many fit into a SFRB and a MFRB? Need lower cost blanks for a few projects for the fall shows.
Although I answered Rick earlier by PM, I thought I'd answer it here again in case anyone else was interested. A small flat rate box will hold about 20 pen blanks. I'm not sure about a medium. But I'm guessing somewhere around 70.

Top Bottom