All manzanita from Rockb....#35

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys....Sort of a blustery day here in cloudy California. Seems like a good day to post a little wood for you who like that kind of stuff. : ) Gonna be all manzanita in various forms. I'll pay shipping on all of 'em so if prices seem a little spendy it's because PO prices for flat rate boxes jumped again. Can ya believe it?!!

Sorry I'm not gonna be able to sell the manzanita to our International wood buddies. Some of this wood has sapwood that's deteriorating and manzanita is famous for all kind of things inside that might include dead/dying/or really sick critters. For the US guys though, they're no match for lathe chisels or small clubs.

I'm still a working guy (except for today) so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

MZ61, $25.00 Eighteen manzanita burl 1/2 blanks. Measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz61a.JPG

MZ65, $25.00 Eighteen manzanita burl blanks for you casting/filling guys. Measuring 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz65a.JPG

MZ81, $25.00 Six manzanita burl slabs plus one pen blank. Slabs are 3/4 thick x about 3 x 4". Pen blank is standard size. I'll pay shipping.

mz81a.JPG

MZ83, $25.00 Six manzanita burl slabs. Slabs are 3/4 thick x about 2 1/2 to 4" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz83a.JPG

MZ92, $38.00 Three manzanita burl pieces measuring about 6 to 8" long/wide. Sorta hard to measure these odd shaped pieces. They will ship in a large flat rate box (17.90) and I'll pay shipping.

mz92a.JPG

MZ93, $28.00 Two manzanita burl pieces measuring about 6 x 9 wide and long. Sorta hard to measure these odd shaped pieces. They will ship in a medium flat rate box (12.65) and I'll pay shipping.

mz93a.JPG

MZ94, $29.00 Two manzanita burl pieces measuring about 4 to 7 wide and 8" long. Sorta hard to measure these odd shaped pieces. They will ship in a medium flat rate box (12.65) and I'll pay shipping.

mz94a.JPG

MZ95, $30.00 One manzanita burl block measures about 5 1/2 thick x 7 to 9 wide. It will ship in a medium flat rate box (12.65) and I'll pay shipping.

mz95a.JPG

MZ96, $33.00 Two manzanita burl pieces measure about 4 x 5 x 9 and 4 x 4 x 7". They will ship in a medium flat rate box (12.65) and I'll pay shipping.

mz96a.JPG

MZ97, $34.00 Three manzanita burl pieces measure about 3 x 4 wide and 8 to 11" long. They will ship in a large flat rate box (17.90) and I'll pay shipping.

mz97a.JPG

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken.

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom