All manzanita all the time...at least, this time...from Rockb..#41

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rockb

Hi Guys, back away from the turkey...buy some wood. Maybe a little manzanita? This sale is only manzanita. I got "hacking" on a few some days ago and need to make some room. Pen blanks, casting wood and a few whole burl for you "other things we make" guys. Hope you can use a few of 'em. I'll pay shipping on all of them. Easier to do that than spend time doing the calcs. Plus, easier for you to see at the get go what it's gonna cost. BTW guys, I have about 7 bucks in the small ones to ship, IAP listing, PPal $$ and that doesn't include my price for the wood. Not complaining, just sayin'.

For my International wood buddies, I'm sorry I can't ship these out of the country. Manzanita is prone to critters/fungus/pestilence/other ugly stuff that the Customs guys don't approve of so...gotta keep 'em in the US of A. Sorry.....

I'm still a working guy so if I don't answer your mail immediately, I will be in touch in the evening when I get home. I'm way out in California so there's a 3 hour difference for you east coast guys.

Okay, if you're still readin', here they are:

MZ32, $25.00 Manzanita burl, ten pieces for casting stopper blocks..or not. They measure about 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 2 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz32a.JPG

MZ62, $25.00 Manzanita burl, eighteen pieces, 3/4 x 3/4 x 2 1/2 to 4 ish. These should make good pen blanks with minimal cracks..if any. The blanks with checks go in the "casting" pile. I'll pay shipping.

mz62a.JPG

MZ65, $25.00 Eighteen manzanita burl casting pen blanks. They'll measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long..or close to it. I'll pay shipping.

mz65a.JPG

MZ66, $25.00 Eighteen manzanita burl casting pen blanks. They'll measure 3/4 x 3/4 x 5" long..or close to it. I'll pay shipping.

mz66a.JPG

MZ86, $25.00 Manzanita burl slabs and one pen blank. Slabs are 3/4 x 3 to 5" wide/long and the pen blank is 3/4 x 3/4 x 5". Desk set potential. I'll pay shipping.

mz86a.JPG

MZ87, $24.00 Manzanita burl slabs, resaw for pen blanks or they make pretty pen holders. Slabs are 3/4 x 2 1/2 narrowest x 7" longest side. I'll pay shipping.

mz87a.JPG

MZ138, Manzanita burl casting blocks. Ten pieces measure 1 5/8 x 1 5/ 8 x 2 1/2" long. I'll pay shipping.

mz138a.JPG

MZ144, $47.90 Manzanita burl "chunks"..four pieces, all I could get in a large flat rate box. Look for a black "hole" on the top of one burl. The hole goes all the way down to the bottom. With this burl turned "sideways" there would be a void on each side of the turnig...not a bad thing. But, if you're just gonna cut it up into pen blanks/casting wood..nevermind. ; ) FYI, large box is $17.90 and burl @ $30.00. I'll pay shipping.

mz144a.JPG

MZ145, $47.90 Pretty much the same as MA144 above..only different. Manzanita burl "chunks"..four pieces, all I could get in a large flat rate box. Look for a black "hole" on the top of one burl. The hole goes all the way down to the bottom. With this burl turned "sideways" there would be a void on each side of the turnig...not a bad thing. But, if you're just gonna cut it up into pen blanks/casting wood..nevermind. ; ) FYI, large box is $17.90 and burl @ $30.00. I'll pay shipping.

mz145a.JPG

MZ181, $27.65 Manzanita burl cap. It's about 5" tall and 7" across.
I'll pay shipping.

mz181a.JPG

Not a disclaimer but a note between wood workers. If you get a pen blank or two
that's been mis-measured or labeled, it's gotta be my fault. Let me know and
I'll fix it. Sometimes when I'm sanding, a blank might end up a bit on the shy
side of 3/4...so...let me know.

Please respond in the thead if you want some so we'll all know what's taken. Also, when/if you PPal...please make sure your address is on the invoice...or just send me your addie...speeds things up a bit. thanks

That's all this time guys....thanks to all you who have bought my wood in previous posts.....I appreciate it. Rocky

J_B

Howdy Rocky, I would like to lay claim to MZ181 & MZ145
I dont do Paypal but are there other options for payment? Let me know

Thanks
jb

Top Bottom