55% Discount at Lazerlinez

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Memorial Day sale!

Receive 55% discount on all laser inlay kits.
Free shipping on all orders over $200.

We have reduced the pricing on the USA Made stainless kits ( Manufactured by Lazerlinez) for the duration of this sale. The 55% discount will not apply to the stainless pen kits. The kits are all priced below $13.00
Some products might be on back order but we are in the process of making parts and on the Desire kits we are just waiting for bass tubes.

Please use the coupon code M2015 to receive your 55% discount.

Thank you for your support.

We are currently running Liberty parts for a customer and after that we shall start on the Falcon kit.

In the next couple of days we will also post some new items.

The sale will end the first week of June.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks Constant!

Will the the falcon, more bushings or new items be added before the end of the sale and when does the sale end?

The Falcon would be a couple of weeks out.
Other new items will be posted in the next day or two.

If people want to I can run a pre-production sale on the Falcon ? ( Single barrel pen with 3/8 brass tube)
Price would be the between $10 and $13 and if people are interested
in a pre-production sale please let me know. Normal price will be much higher.

Bushings - What sizes are you interested in?

Here is an idea of what the Falcon will look like.

Attachments

• Falcon-Pen-Assembly.jpg
    Falcon-Pen-Assembly.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

southernclay

I'd be interested in trying the falcon for sure, waiting no problem.

Bushings, I think Majestic, Emperor, CSUSA long clicker, virage rollerball. These are some of the more common pens I see and like that don't have tbc available.

Thanks

Dan Masshardt

Is like a new set of zen bushings. It's a pretty popular, well made kit. I'd also be interested in the falcons. I'm planning on placing my other order soon.

Last edited:

southernclay

Constant on the Zens that Dan mentioned you already make them.

You take two jr gent 2 nib bushings and you are .001 from the zen bushings. Close enough for me, I've been using them and they work great. I think the zen is .511 and the jr gent nib is .512 off hand.

Dan Masshardt

Constant on the Zens that Dan mentioned you already make them. You take two jr gent 2 nib bushings and you are .001 from the zen bushings. Close enough for me, I've been using them and they work great. I think the zen is .511 and the jr gent nib is .512 off hand.

Good point. Next time you're running them, just run extra of the nib bushing from the jr gent and you have zen sets.

Of course we could buy 2 sets of jr bushings but that wouldn't be as cost effective. I like having a separate set for each pen in it's own place.

Thanks!

Quality Pen

If we're talkign about bushings... I know you mentioned in the past you were starting or about to make Majestic full size bushings.

That would be great and so would CSUSA razors. They're just 7mm ones but fatter....

Thank you.

Dan Masshardt

If we're talkign about bushings... I know you mentioned in the past you were starting or about to make Majestic full size bushings. That would be great and so would CSUSA razors. They're just 7mm ones but fatter.... Thank you.

I would absolutely buy a set of the bushings for the csusa razor kit.

Jim Smith

Thanks Constant. You make excellent quality products and I really appreciate the terrific offers you make to us here on IAP.

Jim Smith

LanceD

I just received a few Coyote pen kits and a set of bushings from you yesterday. I today I went to make a couple of them but I found that the bushings won't fit inside the tubes on three of the four kits. The one that did fit I had to chamfer the inside of the take to make the bushings slide into the tube. It worked but was very tight anyways. I did the same to the other tubes but for the life of me I can't get the bushings to slide into the tubes but maybe just a hair. Seems to me the bushings are too large for the tubes. I plan on giving you a call on Tuesday but noticed you were monitoring this thread today so I thought I'd write a note today. If you have time would you maybe able to check the fit on a few of the kits to see if there may be an issue with the bushing size ?

I just received a few Coyote pen kits and a set of bushings from you yesterday. I today I went to make a couple of them but I found that the bushings won't fit inside the tubes on three of the four kits. The one that did fit I had to chamfer the inside of the take to make the bushings slide into the tube. It worked but was very tight anyways. I did the same to the other tubes but for the life of me I can't get the bushings to slide into the tubes but maybe just a hair. Seems to me the bushings are too large for the tubes. I plan on giving you a call on Tuesday but noticed you were monitoring this thread today so I thought I'd write a note today. If you have time would you maybe able to check the fit on a few of the kits to see if there may be an issue with the bushing size ?

The simple way to fix it for now is to just sand the bushings in your lathe.
It seem that we added a new batch of tubes with the old and that the new batch must have a different ID. Hope the info help, Please let me know.

LanceD

It worked. I'll be ordering some more kits and another set of bushings tonight. If not too much trouble can you check the fit on the bushings to the tubes please ?

efrulla

Has anyone received their orders yet. I have contacted Lazerline twice for an order update with no response and pm'd Constant Lubscher and received no response there either. Just looking for some idea as to when the order will ship so I can plan.

Quality Pen

Funny you mention that. I received my small order but it was messed up. I emailed and never heard back so recently emailed again. My guess is Constant is busy i know sometimes he gets swamped but delivers eventually. In the past i had better luck calling though.

Mike8850

Received my medium size order couple of days ago. I had free shipping and it seemed to take a little longer than usual. I imagine he was a little busy after the sale.
Mike

Top Bottom