WTB wood and other blanks. polishing pads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duxbutt

Hi All, Looking to buy my first set of some blanks to turn, 3/4 x5" gonna start soon and need some blanks to have on hand. id like to see here what I can find to get me started. up to 20 blanks maybe to buy. I Looked through the classifieds, not much sticks around long. Id rather buy on here than the bay unless that's my only option. I have Paypal and can pay buy that or m/O your choice. also looking for sanding paper and polishing pads, Where is the best place to get them too? please let me know if you have a second. Thanks All

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1080Wayne

Why not start with wood that has been thrown away at your local landfill , dead tree branches , firewood , etc etc

Abranet is the best sandpaper - not a paper but an open weave cloth with the abrasive particles bonded to the weave , which allows the sanding dust to pass through without clogging .

Last edited:

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
I have a medium flat rate box of random size wood and a few acrylics. Pay the 12.65 postage and it is yours. I will post a photo if you want to see.

duxbutt

Im needing acessories for turning.

I need polishing pads, sand paper, CA medium glue, 7mm Brad point bits, 7 mm bushings for stream line pens. on and on. I don't mind half bottles, partial rolls, I'm just a newby trying to get started. Oh Polish finishes for wood and Acrylics. Please Let Dawson and I know if you want to sell us some stuff. Thanks All, Dan

duxbutt

thany ou Alton and Bill

Thank you guys for hooking Dawson and I up with some Blanks. We truly appreciate it. Thank you again so much, Dawson and Dan

Top Bottom