WTB 1"x8tpi ER32 collet chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChrisN

I am looking for a collet chuck, 1"x8tpi ER32. I'm not picky about brands, and it doesn't have to come with any collets.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

I might have a PSI one in the garage. I had 2 at one point. If i can find it later, ill sell, it. Should come with the collets as well.

sbell111

Many of us used to buy collets off ebay from a guy that went by the name of 800Watt. Back then, the rule was that he didnt ship super fast nor did he return emails, but he always came through, his stuff was good, and his prices were good. He no longer sells on ebay. He now has his own site: Amtools.com. I would definitely order from him again, but not if I was in any kind of rush.

ChrisN

I might have a PSI one in the garage. I had 2 at one point. If i can find it later, ill sell, it. Should come with the collets as well.

I'll be waiting...

As far as collets, the reason I said I didn't need any is that I am eyeing a full set of metric ones on ebay. Amtools website was down yesterday when I tried it.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

I'll be waiting...

As far as collets, the reason I said I didn't need any is that I am eyeing a full set of metric ones on ebay.
Amtools website was down yesterday when I tried it.
It still is down and info I'm able to glean is AMTOOLS web site is for sale. I'm wanting to purchase the metric collets!

Anyone have another source?

Top Bottom