Worthless Wood blanks only 3.5" long

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

I've been looking at various places online to buy some worthless wood + acrylic, cactus casts and the like. I see that they usually sell them about 2.5 inches (for Sieras) or 5+ inches for not quite double the price. I am needing about 3.5 inches for making a few sewing seam rippers out of this wood / resin type casts. Looking for deep / bright purple, reds, pinks and or blue casts. If I buy the 5 inch one I feel that I just paid and wasted 1.5 inches of product...

The 8mm tubes that come with the seam ripper kits are 3-1/8th inches long. So looking for a blank from 3.25-3.5 inches long.

Let me know if you have any for sale or are able to make some for me. Would love a cactus one as well as regular worthless wood.

:turtle:

robutacion

G'day,

As a pen blank myself, I can only say that, is very difficult to have ready for sale, all the blanks sizes that people require. Its mind bothering the different application people are using these blanks for and the respective sizes that suits each individual need.

Sometime is a lot better to try to utilise the sizes available if suitable, that little less is not going to make that much difference in the price (exceptions do apply) and the extra cost of making new molds for small quantities, is not always a feasible option, if you know what I mean...!

Best of luck...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom