Woodchuck Carbide Insert Tools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
All prices include shipping :):

Woodchuck Pen Pro with a handle and a 15-R2 insert currently installed. This tool takes a 15mm carbide insert. I am including 2 extra 15-R2 inserts, 2 extra 15-R4 inserts and 1 15-Square insert. This tool is approximately 13.5" with the handle. Please be aware that the insert has never seated 100% flush on this tool. It is slightly off center. This has never been a problem for me but I wanted to put it out there. $50

Woodchuck Carbide Insert Tool With a handle and a 15-Square insert currently installed. This tool takes a 15mm carbide insert. I am including 3 extra 15-square inserts. This tool is approximately 21" long with the handle. $75

SOLD Woodchuck "Round One" Carbide Insert Tool with handle and a 11-Round Carbide insert currently installed. This tool takes an 11mm-Round insert. I am including 4 extra 11-Round inserts. This tool is approximately 22" long with the handle. $75 SOLD

SOLD Woodchuck Detailer Carbide Insert Tool with handle and a 14-Square insert currently installed. This tool takes a 14-Square carbide insert. I am including 12 extra 14-Square carbide inserts This tool is approximately 22" long with the handle. $75 SOLD

Please post in this thread if you wish to buy so others will know what is available.

Attachments

• even copy.jpg
    even copy.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Square2 copy.jpg
    Square2 copy.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Round copy.jpg
    Round copy.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Detailer.jpg
    Detailer.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Mike, I'd like to buy the "Round One" tool.

Ken did make some great tools. I already have his Bowl Pro and have been looking for one of his round tools.

SteveG

I will take the:Woodchuck Detailer Carbide Insert Tool with handle and a 14-Square insert currently installed. This tool takes a 14-Square carbide insert. I am including 12 extra 14-Square carbide inserts This tool is approximately 22" long with the handle. $75

Thanks

Top Bottom