Wood pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

I have some wood that I have been holding on to for a while but likely will not get to using so I thought I would like to see if anyone here can use them. I would love to sell as one group but I can break them up also. If someone wants them all I am sure I can fill the box with some other stuff.

First group is maple burl, lots of it is spalted, most of the blanks are 1 inch thick. The pen blanks in the middle are 1 x 1 x 5 for reference. There is also some knife blank size blocks, one spalted ambrosia maple bottle stopper blank roughly 1.5 x 1.5 x 5. The ambrosia blank will need stabilized but the rest is solid. $10 bucks plus shipping

The second group is a bunch of buckeye burl some with rarer brown coloring, most of this is 7/8 inches or thicker, there are some defects common for buckeye burl this is all real nice solid stuff. The pen blank with the #1 on it is roughly 7/8 x 5 and some other blanks are knife handle sizes which should yield two pen blanks. Some of the blanks look like Van Gogh paintings. Many people like to stabilize before turning. $30 bucks plus shipping.

Six curly koa blanks that are roughly 1 x 1 x 6 inches long suitable for larger pens. $25 bucks plus shipping

Figured maple burl turning block, roughly 4.5 x 4.5 x 10 inches perfect for a hollow form.There is some burl on one side and straighter grain and black line spalting on the other side. If you want it, its yours just pay the shipping. I have pictures of the other side.

Attachments

• ap maple burl 1.jpg
    ap maple burl 1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 146
  • ap buckeye 1.jpg
    ap buckeye 1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 163
  • ap koa 2.jpg
    ap koa 2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 170
  • ap buckeye 3.jpg
    ap buckeye 3.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 139
  • ap block1.jpg
    ap block1.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

stonepecker

I will Pay the shipping. And I am willing to take it all.
Send my your paypal information and you will have payment today.
If not today, for sure tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom