Wood burner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I'd like to experiment with pyrography on some of my turnings but don't want to spend a fortune. I think I would like one with the separate heat control box. Anybody have one sitting around?

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

Desperate control box....hmmmmm.....:biggrin:

If you don't find a deal on one and you are willing to go the DIY route, google "Grame Priddle Wood Vaporizer". That should bring up lots of stuff derived from Graeme's DIY design for an inexpensive but very capable woodburning system.

Ed

Dan Masshardt

Desperate control box....hmmmmm.....:biggrin: If you don't find a deal on one and you are willing to go the DIY route, google "Grame Priddle Wood Vaporizer". That should bring up lots of stuff derived from Graeme's DIY design for an inexpensive but very capable woodburning system. Ed

Oops. Nice catch.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

MarkD

Several of the members of the local turning club have made them from a battery charger.
I expect the plans can be found on the web.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
What's your offer -

I have a Razertip SK 10 amp detail burning system. It is next to brand new, I got it in trade a while back as boot to make the value equal. I have used it only once myself and that just to make sure it worked. It is made in Canada. You can find it on line and the sell price new as I have is is $140. I do have the owner's manual, but it is off warranty.

If you want to offer Cash rather than a trade I'll listen.

Top Bottom