Wolverine setup with Vari Grind

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Vari Grind jig is SOLD, only the wolverine remains.

I have a used Wolverine sharpening setup with the vari grind jig. I just got this in a package deal and unfortunately just bought the same set up new in Dec, ah well.

So it is the 4 piece set (two bases, v-arm and platform) as well as the Vari Grind jig. It is lightly used.

The best price I've seen it is $145 for the two plus shipping.

-Price is $125 shipped

-US only

-Paypal friends and family

-Will consider trade offers but prefer cash or whatever virtual cash you want to call paypal.

-Claim here and then PM me your mailing info and I will respond with my Paypal info

Disclaimer, the vari grind comes in the original box, the pic shows the wolverine in the box but that is the box I received with mine. I may ship it out in a different box in case you are sensitive to original packaging. The platform will be disassembled as well but tapped together so you know what goes with what.

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpg
    IMG_1381.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Open to offers.

As far as trades, nice non gold rollerball kits, historic woods, a nice mix of top shelf burl blanks, 3/4" roughing gouge

Thanks!

southernclay

The Vari Grind jig has been sold.

4 piece Wolverine setup remains. $85 shipped brings it home, it's $100 shipped from Craft Supply (and they're on backorder)

Same trades as above, open to casting molds also.

Thanks!

Top Bottom