whole shop sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ambidex

I've gone through some changes and need to sell my pen-making supplies. I just don't see any time or opportunities for turning in the near or even distant future. The problem is I hate typing and have way too much to list anyway. If anyone in a drivable distance is interested pm me and I'll try my best to let you know the gist of my inventory. I probably have upwards of 8k$ worth of stuff but not looking to recoup near that much. I hope this is an ok post Jeff and apologize in advance if it is too ambiguous. Just looking for someone nearby that can benefit from an opportunity.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

Noooooo. Don't give it up.

Selling local does make sense if you can. If not, you know we'll be here ready to help you recoup some of these costs.

Last edited:

Ambidex

Noooooo. Don't give it up.

Selling local does make sense if you can. If not, you know we'll be here ready to help you recoup some of these costs.

Thanks Dan...It's just not going to happen in the next couple years and can't stand looking at all my stuff sitting here degrading....will be retired in a few and can retake up this addic..er..hobby...not a money thing..just moved from 30x40 floor heated shop to a damp unheated 10x16 garage and don't want my collection to go to waste..:frown: will be lurking as I have for the last few months since the move:biggrin:

Magicbob

I,m in Akron, not too far. I just don't have the kind of funds needed for that much stuff. But I have an Idea, The Northern Ohio chapter of the IAP could maybe get with you and hold an auction at one of our meetings. October would be the next opportunity.
We could contact the other NEO turning clubs and might be able to get 30-40 buyers out. You could set the minimums and let it ride.
PM me if this is of any interest to you

Dalepenkala

I've gone through some changes and need to sell my pen-making supplies. I just don't see any time or opportunities for turning in the near or even distant future. The problem is I hate typing and have way too much to list anyway. If anyone in a drivable distance is interested pm me and I'll try my best to let you know the gist of my inventory. I probably have upwards of 8k$ worth of stuff but not looking to recoup near that much. I hope this is an ok post Jeff and apologize in advance if it is too ambiguous. Just looking for someone nearby that can benefit from an opportunity.

PM sent George!

Ambidex

Gotta be honest...thought this would be quick and easy..selling a bunch of stuff for 40-50% of it's value...not retail mind you but what I paid...thinkin bout taking a ride to Maryland:wink: crap it
s gonna take me longer to lay everything out to take pictures than I see worthwhile...here's the deal...if someone is interested let me know...if you have to see every blank outa the 1500 or more I have..sorry...don't have the time or the inclination..and the original guarantee was you weren't gonna be unhappy...unless you want me to pic the high dollars and leave the maples and walnuts in the background?? If someone wants a deal let me know...don't think I've ever screwed anyone here...:mad:

Ambidex

Yes...I thought..perhaps incorrectly, that I made it clear that I wanted it to all go as a lot..and I wanted an IAP member to benefit..Believe me I know a layout of 3-4k is large. Heck, it took me at least 2-3 years to spend 10k...:wink: I'm not going to list on ebay or anywhere else...It's kinda like a pay forward thing..but giving away 9-10k worth of stuff is beyond me. Last name's not Buffett..hope someone can find a place for this stuff

Ambidex

shop sale

Am trying to get some pics..here's a few and will try to get a better list of kits today. Have all the bushings for these kits plus a lot I don't even have kits for. Many misc. parts and extra tubes..will try to get a better list put together..finally have a day off today!:biggrin: Here's a partial list of the kits I have...
Gunmetal bolt actions...10
Chrome bolts 3
Gold bullet clickers 4
Funlines..5 diff platings 22
Button click sierras A 6
Imperial Blk ti 1
Maj Rho/Blk ti RB 2
Chrome Smitty clicker 1
Jr. Gent 1 Ti gold 1
Jr. Gent 2 Rhodium FP 1
Circuit board pen white 1
" " blue 1
" " green 1
Cartridge bullet clicks 7
Cigar pencil kit 1
many parts and bushings..etc..etc..

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 109
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 002.5.jpg
    002.5.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 118

Dan Masshardt

I think you'd have excellent luck if you separated your stuff into a few very big lots.

All the kits Etc in one lot.

All the resin blanks in one lot.

You have so much wood, I'm not sure what to say about that. Lol.

Dan Hintz

thinkin bout taking a ride to Maryland:wink:

:tongue: I could use everything but the tools (lathe, press, etc.), but shipping all of that wood could get pricey. IF you don't find a buyer for the lot in the next few days, hit me up again and I'll see if I can help you out. My last order of pen kits alone cost me over $100 for shipping, but the kits themselves were worth $4k, so it was a worthwhile investment.

Last edited:

Crashmph

is it to early to call dibs on some of the items?

I would like to have the following:
- Harley Blanks
- Bolt Action kits
- Brooks Blanks
- El Mostro's Blanks

Ambidex

shop sale..SOLD

Hello Mods..can you close this thread? Thank you everyone for your interest...I hope everyone has a great Fourth and hope to be back someday..meanwhile I'll be lurking:wink:

Top Bottom