Watch Parts Blanks Divorce Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Okay so it might not be much of a sale, but I have a lot to replace. I was able to to keep most of my tools, but pretty well lost every thing else in the house, especially the kitchen. I need to get a few things so I don't have to keep eating pizza and reheating it on the grill. And before anyone says something about the pictures I am down to my cell phone, the other camera is gone.

These blanks are from my personal stash. All of the blanks have been milled on the ends, deburred on the tubes, turned round and and sanded enough so you can hopfully see the blanks. All of the blanks are epoxy, which turns great and doesn't chip.

All costs include shipping in the USA, sorry no international shipping. Please reply in this thread to show which ones are gone and PM me for Paypal info and I can get your address. All packages will be sent out Priority mail with tracking.

Aero

1) This is a Rolex Oyster Datejust on carbon fiber. There are three cracks in the paintwhen it bent, this happens on vintage dials. Because of what I had to pay for the dial this one os $75

2) This is a Donald Duck on a color change background. It changes from blue to purple with hits of gold, but you do have to be in a bright light to see the color change. $50 SOLD

3) Minnie Mouse on a metallic red background. $50 SOLD

4) Mickey Mouse on a metallic red background. $50 SOLD

Sierra

1) This is a Gold Gruen on a metallic red background. $50 SOLD

2) This is a custom dial on carbon fiber. $50

3) This is a nice Art Deco Emkay dial on a metallic red background. $50 SOLD

Jr

1) This is an art deco Banner dial on a color change background. It changes from blue to purple with hits of gold, but you do have to be in a bright light to see the color change. $80 SOLD

2) This is a Longines dial on a metallic red background. Longines is one of the oldest watch comp. $80

3) This is a Baylor watch dial on a gloss black back ground. $80 SOLD

4) This is a copper colered art deco dial on a gloss black back ground. $80

Gent

This is a vintage Waltham dial on a gloss black back ground. $90 SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0850.JPG
    IMG_0850.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MyKidsDad

I'll take Sierra #1 please. Sending PM now.

Edit to add: I'd like Jr. #1 too please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom