Wanted - Ligero rollerball front section

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Need some help with this one. I had some off gassing happen after using a touch of CA to secure in a fitting in the cap that ruined the front section of this pen. I'd prefer to salvage it since it was a nice pine cone blank.

Gold nose cone and black plastic front section from the Ligero rollerball. A fountain pen front section would be acceptable as well.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
If I'm not mistaken, the Ligero and the ElGrande/Churchill have some interchangable parts. I have extra of those if you need them. Or ai can send you the gold rollerball section from an Elgrande and you can find out.

Need some help with this one. I had some off gassing happen after using a touch of CA to secure in a fitting in the cap that ruined the front section of this pen. I'd prefer to salvage it since it was a nice pine cone blank.

Gold nose cone and black plastic front section from the Ligero rollerball. A fountain pen front section would be acceptable as well.

Thanks

Timebandit

If I'm not mistaken, the Ligero and the ElGrande/Churchill have some interchangable parts. I have extra of those if you need them. Or ai can send you the gold rollerball section from an Elgrande and you can find out.

Thanks

They are the same front section Glenn. El Grande/Churchill

Carl Fisher

So an ElGrande or Churchill front section would be great as well. I think I may have seen someone selling those retail but can't recall where.

Timebandit

Top Bottom