Wanted Dado and possibly box joint jig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Looking for a quality Dado set, 6" or 8". May also be interested in a box joint jig. Primarily the Incra Ibox. Will likely build my own jig but the ibox looks pretty awesome. I've got some awesome blanks as well as kits to trade or PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

I've got an unused Oshlun 6" set, SDS-0630 and could use kits (and maybe a few blanks). The Oshlun gets good reviews, but I've never used it (I do use 8" sets from CMT and Amana) so I can't verify. I'm new to turning and i'm about through my initial starter kits.

Edit to add--the Incra I-Box is a very sweet little system. I kicked myself for buying it as I have Incra LS systems on 2 router tables so the I-Box seemed like something I didn't need--but now that I have it, I wouldn't give it up for box joints!!

Earl
La Porte, IN

Last edited:

southernclay

I've got an unused Oshlun 6" set, SDS-0630 and could use kits (and maybe a few blanks). The Oshlun gets good reviews, but I've never used it (I do use 8" sets from CMT and Amana) so I can't verify. I'm new to turning and i'm about through my initial starter kits.

Edit to add--the Incra I-Box is a very sweet little system. I kicked myself for buying it as I have Incra LS systems on 2 router tables so the I-Box seemed like something I didn't need--but now that I have it, I wouldn't give it up for box joints!!

Earl
La Porte, IN

Thanks Earl,
Got your PM sent you an email.
Warren

greenacres2

Warren,
Finally got home & opened my package--the "trade" definitely was in my favor, and i'm most grateful for your generosity. The bushings were a great thought--most are Berea and having them will enable me to order a few each of several different kits to experiment with. I'd have not been likely to do so if i'd had to invest in bushing sets for each style.

Thanks for a very unfair swap--I'm indebted!!

earl

southernclay

Warren,

Finally got home & opened my package--the "trade" definitely was in my favor, and i'm most grateful for your generosity. The bushings were a great thought--most are Berea and having them will enable me to order a few each of several different kits to experiment with. I'd have not been likely to do so if i'd had to invest in bushing sets for each style.

Thanks for a very unfair swap--I'm indebted!!

earl

Glad you're happy Earl, I'm a happy camper as well! I'm glad you can use the bushings, be sure to double check them. Glad we got to make a swap. Hopefully in the coming months I'll get to post up a box or some sort of project I've used the dado with. Have a good week and get a break soon!

Top Bottom