Want to Trade a JET JWL-1642EVS for a JET JWL-1221VS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NCwoodworker1

I have a gently used JET JWL-1642EVS that I would like to trade for a JET JWL-1221VS and some cash. My lathe works fine but I'm downsizing and going on the road RVing and would like to be able to keep turning while touring around the country. Let's work a deal.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gus Jr

Mark, I have the Jet 1221 and may be interested in a trade. Mine is about 5 months old and is in great condition. I am in Newberry South Caroline. Send me a PM if interested.
Michael

TonyL

Let me take a look at the model. Maybe I will trade. I barely need the size I have LOL.

TonyL

My apologies. It was not obvious to me. Please forgive my ignorance. No insult nor playing dumb intended.

Dan Masshardt

My apologies. It was not obvious to me. Please forgive my ignorance. No insult nor playing dumb intended.

Heck I could be wrong. Just figured the value of the lathes is pretty widely diverse.

MY apologies for writing something you interpreted that way. I know you are a man of character and would not indicate otherwise except inadvertently.

I guess only the OP can really answer the question.

TonyL

Not a problem. I already wrote to the OP and apologized. All is very good. :).

NCwoodworker1

Thanks for the replies TonyL and Dan M. Yes, I believe it would only be fair if there was some cash involved in the swap. The 1642 is about $2400.00 and the 1221 is about $800.00 I'm sure there will be a turner out there that would be willing to make a fair offer on a swap. Mark

Last edited:
Top Bottom