Walnut Blanks-$5.80 shipped

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmiles1985

A while back I posted some walnut blanks for sale. I want them gone. They're not pretty, but they're great for practice blanks for new turners. I have them packed in small FRB's. I've got eight of them with about 14 to 16 blanks per box. I'd like for these to go to "beginners". I have bought some, acquired some through trades and some from a millwork shop in Mexico. Please post to this thread, and I'll PM you PayPal info. These should stay ConUS unless you want to pay more for shipping.

I hope these can help someone out!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A while back I posted some walnut blanks for sale. I want them gone. They're not pretty, but they're great for practice blanks for new turners. I haven packed in small FRB's. I've got eight of them with about 14 to 16 blanks per box. I'd like for these to go to "beginners". I have bought some, acquired some through trades and some from a millwork shop in Mexico. Please post to this thread, and I'll PM you PayPal info. These should stay ConUS unless you want to pay more for shipping.

I hope these can help someone out!
Chris, Small Flat rate box can go anywhere US also APO and FPO not just ConUS.

Cmiles1985

William, Edward and Les: I was unable to make the post office today. I'll print out shipping labels and get these to the post office right after my morning meetings tomorrow. They should be to y'all on Saturday.

For anyone else interested, I still have two boxes left.

Thank you all,
Clark

Top Bottom