Vega duplicator 24"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hanau

I forgot delta had one, I am work could you send me the model number and will it do up to14" turning handles.

Where in NC are you, I am on Thomasville.

jjjaworski

Geez- we have one where i work and have never used it in the 13 years i have been there. Just before i was hired my boss bought a Vega lathe and the duplicator.

The Vega lathe is , in my opinion, considerably lacking for the price range it was in at the time of purchase. I prefer not to use it if we have to turn anything at work .

Since I work at a State University it wouldn't be available for sale since my boss will never turn it in to Properties.

Sylvanite

I forgot delta had one, I am work could you send me the model number and will it do up to14" turning handles.

Where in NC are you, I am on Thomasville.
It's a Delta Wood Turning Duplicator model 46-408. It fits 12, 14, and 16" lathes and has a horizontal travel of at least 30 (maybe 36) inches.

I paid over $700 for it new, but I no longer have the lathe it went with, so I'll let it go for $250. It has some light surface rust from storage, but the cutter is still in very good shape. I live near Durham, NC if you want to come look at / pick it up.

Regards,
Eric

wyone

Someone on the Facebook Group Woodturning Tool Exchange had a Vega 8500 listed earlier this week. Not sure if it is the one you are looking for, but would be worth checking it out if you are still looking

Top Bottom