Various Lathe Adapters & Accessories

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JD Combs Sr

Various Lathe Adapters & Accessories(Mt. Sterling, KY)

Final Chance:
Been doing some equipment updateting/modifications which allows me to sell some my excess equipment accessories. Have two lathes, a 1"8tpi and a 1-1/4" 8tpi, the smaller lathe was purchased first so all accessories were 1"-8tpi with a "down" adapter on the later purchased larger lathe to use the original 1"8tpi accessories. I have reversed everything, put an "Up" adapter on the smaller lathe, changed out the inserts in all my Nova chucks and getting rid of anything not "Up"-adaptable.

Accessories available and asking price, price includes ground(read as cheapest I can find):biggrin: shipping. If you want it quick be prepared t pay a little more.
IMG_0030.jpg

Note that the Nova chuck adapters are OEM Nova brand. They will ship in a 1-1/4"-8tpi box but are in fact 1"-8tpi. The PSI collet set will ship in a Beal box but it is a PSI set NOT Beal.
SaleItems.jpg

Item Number
1 - Available - This item is a high precision adapter from [FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica]Best Wood Tools[/FONT][/FONT] IMO you can't find better. Has vacuum thru hole and MT2.
2 - Available - PSI version of above, no thru hole or MT2
3 - Sold
4 - Sold
5 - 1of3 Sold
6 - 2of3 Available
7 - 3of3 Sold- This one has a set screw like the Delta version, install by me, used it on my SN2
8 - Available
9 - Sold

Please indicate your interest by posting in this thread then PM me with specifics and don't forget your shipping address in the PM.

If you don't like the asking prices PM me an offer, I will consider it.

Please note that these items are being offered for sale on another forum as well as this one.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JD Combs Sr

The following notes have been added to the OP.

Please indicate your interest by posting in this thread then PM me with specifics and don't forget your shipping address in the PM.

To reiterate, if you don't like the asking prices PM me an offer, I will consider it.

Please note that these items are being offered for sale on another forum as well as this one.

SDB777

Is there a collect set available? not sure what a"2of3" is?

Scott (is there a collect set available) B

Last edited:

JD Combs Sr

Final chance for the price that includes shipping. Next time remaining items are listed will be for the same prices but shipping will not be included. Thanks to all who view my post and especially to those whom purchased something. BTW some have received their purchase already.

Top Bottom